1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all for the low preorder price of $325! they should be ashamed of themselves...

Wow manofactionfigures raised it. It was like 279.99 (which is still bad but not ebay bad) like a few days ago. Throw in a 5% off coupon ONESIXTH5, it was tolerable.

Hopefully WL converts for people lol.

Canceled my Batman order, so maybe one of you lucky folks get bumped on their wait list. Nice figure though, probably one of the best Batman figures I have seen produced. Honestly I just like how brutal this Batman was I might be a bit biased lol.

Wow manofactionfigures raised it. It was like 279.99 (which is still bad but not ebay bad) like a few days ago. Throw in a 5% off coupon ONESIXTH5, it was tolerable.

Hopefully WL converts for people lol.

yeah its pathetic that retailers are scalping this figure on preorders!

Batfleck & other Bats:

DSCF0181_zpsxuleh5ou.jpg

DSCF0182_zps8ubspvf8.jpg

DSCF0183_zpsitsvfzr2.jpg

DSCF0184_zpsprptegjo.jpg

DSCF0186_zps6zyrfw9d.jpg

Just wondering, My WL on sSC converted for the Bats and Sups 2-pack with the extra cowl. I got a single excl Supes without the cowl, and have a single Bats in my order list that is scheduled to arrive soon. Will that figure also include the excl. cowl?

Thanks in advance guys! I am really confused woth this order. :dunno

Just wondering, My WL on sSC converted for the Bats and Sups 2-pack with the extra cowl. I got a single excl Supes without the cowl, and have a single Bats in my order list that is scheduled to arrive soon. Will that figure also include the excl. cowl?

Thanks in advance guys! I am really confused woth this order. :dunno

Yes it will

Don't like all the poses but for sure an amazing collection! Can't wait to get my Batfleck, I found one for 240€, maybe it's not easy to find something for better prices these days..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Yeah I was in a bit of a rush to watch the PSG Arsenal game, so I couldn't spend to long posing the figs.

Just figured out my username/password last night so been out the loop for a bit, when is this supposed to ship from SS?
On a sidenote, this will be for sale unopened if anyone is interested!!:duff

Just figured out my username/password last night so been out the loop for a bit, when is this supposed to ship from SS?
On a sidenote, this will be for sale unopened if anyone is interested!!:duff

Wellllll, if I were to guess I'd say maybe around late October/November? I have no idea though.

Back