1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks more like the suit from Arkham Origins but that might be me (totally see Night Owl and where people are coming from with the DK suit).

Least this is only a variant as none of the footage we saw earlier had this design of cowl which probably means we will get 2 figures of him.

There's always the solo... and for now there is the BvS suit. And for the record I don't think the B&R Robin suit was too bad... better than Batman's at least as those films had the better suit in Forever (but none of them were as good as Returns).

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Best of friends / Worst of enemies.

DSCF0188_zpsz9omhngu.jpg

DSCF0191_zps5plufney.jpg

DSCF0192_zpszbblmprp.jpg

I wouldn't be too worried about the tactical suit, it's probably not in the film so much. looks like a suit for a specific cause.

I think it looks more like the suit from Arkham Origins but that might be me (totally see Night Owl and where people are coming from with the DK suit).

Least this is only a variant as none of the footage we saw earlier had this design of cowl which probably means we will get 2 figures of him.

There's always the solo... and for now there is the BvS suit. And for the record I don't think the B&R Robin suit was too bad... better than Batman's at least as those films had the better suit in Forever (but none of them were as good as Returns).

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
Yeah, it reminded me of that suit too. I'm down for that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm surprised you guys aren't seeing the best Batman...The Dark Knight Nolan suit (aside from the cowl). Huge rip off of design between the owl man cowl and the Bale Batman suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anything the Nolan suit is the worst. Fugly tacticool plating, at least this looks like every piece of its designed for a purpose.

Just got my batman in. I took a quick photo. I still have some futzing and apply all the ideas you freaks are bringing to this thread. Thanks. I hope you guys enjoy.

Batman.jpg

Just got my batman in. I took a quick photo. I still have some futzing and apply all the ideas you freaks are bringing to this thread. Thanks. I hope you guys enjoy.

Congrats, nearedg3! That's a great photo of the figure as well. So the pants can be futzed to a better position?

Definitely one of HT's best figures lately.

Back