1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol appalling :lol
a bit strong :lol not sure id go along with that, at best its been a look at the custom ben head ,which i personally think is a great buy for the money ,which was the intended focus of my post ,cant speak for the rest but to me every post that has pictures over the last few pages ,shows what a good likeness to the actor whos now playing batman these custom heads has ,whether you like what folks have done with them or not ,and that is a good thing isn't it ,considering the interest in this version of batman and the possibilities of a reasonably priced custom head opens up
but your milage may vary :duff

you're one sentence away from sounding like you're trying to sell these.

Sooo... have anyone's waitlists for this converted recently?

No conversion for me yet. I hopped on the waitlist for both the exclusive and regular on 8/23. Just a few days after they started the waitlist. Figured that the regular might have a better chance at converting, but nothing yet :(.

From what I hear, most of the conversions will happen around the time these start shipping. Such as credit card declines, people finding it elsewhere and cancelling, etc.

No conversion for me yet. I hopped on the waitlist for both the exclusive and regular on 8/23. Just a few days after they started the waitlist. Figured that the regular might have a better chance at converting, but nothing yet :(.

From what I hear, most of the conversions will happen around the time these start shipping. Such as credit card declines, people finding it elsewhere and cancelling, etc.

If that's the case, maybe we'll see some conversions within the next month or two? I plan of displaying this with his sniper rifle, and reaaally don't want to pay $100+ for just a toy gun.

Let me know if yours converts, I don't think I'm too far behind you.

Actually, I just got the two heads and I was pretty happy at the quality and likeness. I was thinking of where to post the photo but since my HT ones have not arrived yet, I 'll probably post it on the custom barbie thread. For some reason, I think the one on the custom bats made the face elongated.

LMFAOOOO!!! I posted that pic on purpose to see if I could get a rise out of people and I did! Yes it is terrible but many on here have done amazing custom work with the Barbie batman. Check out that thread for yourself. Yes mine is horrible and it was meant to be until I get mine to show what I have to live with.

If that's the case, maybe we'll see some conversions within the next month or two? I plan of displaying this with his sniper rifle, and reaaally don't want to pay $100+ for just a toy gun.

Let me know if yours converts, I don't think I'm too far behind you.

Will do! Although, I honestly could care less about the gun. Just hoping one of them actually converts.

LMFAOOOO!!! I posted that pic on purpose to see if I could get a rise out of people and I did! Yes it is terrible but many on here have done amazing custom work with the Barbie batman. Check out that thread for yourself. Yes mine is horrible and it was meant to be until I get mine to show what I have to live with.

Oh yes...the I did it on purpose Line:rotfl
I've no doubt you admire your handy work every day and posted those pics with pride.

Will do! Although, I honestly could care less about the gun. Just hoping one of them actually converts.

Thanks! :hi5:
I just like the gun because I thought that scene was cool, plus he had a similar sniper rifle in Dark Knight Returns.

you're one sentence away from sounding like you're trying to sell these.

haha
nah not really my intention ,well no more so than anyone who buys something there is consumer curiosity about ,and expresses a positive opinion of his purchase :lol:duff

I'm still hoping some will be available once all the preorders are covered. The sideshow rep said it might be possible but she might have been trying to make me feel better.

I'm still hoping some will be available once all the preorders are covered. The sideshow rep said it might be possible but she might have been trying to make me feel better.

My first Hot Toy was the DX12 which I received as a gift. I do recall that I was told it was on backorder when it was ordered. That's the first time I've seen a Hot Toy get backordered I feel like their waitlisted for the most part before being sold out. Anything is possible.

Every time this thread comes to the top I'm hoping to read "...my waitlist converted!" :impatient:

This a hundred times over :( I check my email and sideshow account all the time too. I got on the 21 & 22. Really thought I would've converted by now. Bah!

Unless you can't live without the ex., hedge your bet by constantly checking BBTS. They came through for me and few others on here, and I was able to get in on a Deadpool this morning.

I've some reward points to cash in otherwise I'd def hit up other sites. And I'm "planning" on making this my last hot toys figure lol. Comics eat up enough of my "fun money" can't dabble to deeply into this hobby lol.

Oh yes...the I did it on purpose Line:rotfl
I've no doubt you admire your handy work every day and posted those pics with pride.

You got me. You know me so well from a post on the Internet. I took this pic too. I think the lighting and focus make the figure really pop!
ae053ca0a6d7c9b839e6ebcbec8ac8f1.jpg

Oh and the neck isn't too long. It's just screen accurate! LOL

Back