1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Nice pic, SchmittyJames!

I took another one:

wilian_batista_6_1_2017_19_57_45_891.jpg

I still don't understand why some of your guys' cowl is so much higher. :lol I've even futzed my heart out and can't create a gap like that. ^

It's like my neck joint is too short.

IMG_6636.jpg
this is surely my favorite batman look to date , before was bat begins suit. which brings me to wonder why did hot toys make the suit looked darker than it supposed to be?:dunno

I know this may seem a little too OC, but wwhat type of paint would you use to cover those grey marks under the cowl? hahaha I Can't stand knowing it's grey underneath :p

北京国安;9054091 said:
you can use some double side tape here for a gap mod which is very useful

View attachment 314896

I still don't understand why some of your guys' cowl is so much higher. :lol I've even futzed my heart out and can't create a gap like that. ^

It's like my neck joint is too short.

Why would you want the tab to sit higher? Why would you want the gap? Isn't the goal to remove the gap?

北京国安;9054119 said:
One side on the cowl and the other side stick on the body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry bud but i'm still not understanding. :lol

how does the tape force the cowl up higher?

because the tab covers his symbol on mine (and others) figures. we wanna see the bat symbol!

Ah! Got it. I had this issue too. I think for the most part we all do.

So yes, it's not about the tab then. The tab will always sit in place where it's supposed to. And if you do any mods to make the tab stick up or create a gap, it would just look funny in my opinion.

You need to lower the chest in order to keep the tab from covering the top of the bat symbol. What you should do is stuff the chest with some cotton. Or try any of Tony Meis mods like pulling the front collar of the suit down and then glueing it behind the chest.

sorry bud but i'm still not understanding. :lol

how does the tape force the cowl up higher?

Exactly Lol! He misunderstood you because it's not about doing any mods to the tab as I said before.

THe stock cape is not completely trash. It's just a bother to futz when you move him around for reposing. Kinda wish they didn't cheap out on the cape (like they usually do). :(

Not picking this up is a huge regret. I can't really justify it at the aftermarket price.

Back