1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my pre-order in... mother of god...

IMG_4314_zpseglvo8if.jpg

IMG_4317_zps7gq1o8bw.jpg

IMG_4318_zpsxkxywgef.jpg

Yo...love the lighting!

Please show some installation video, or pictures of the cape on the figure. Just so we know what the process will be like. :) Thanks!

I'm soo jealous looking at all these glorious shots, mines still at my cousins in the states. I have no idea when I'll get it cause shipping it privately is soooo expensive to the UK

Is this available anywhere at this point or is Ebay the only option now? Had one, sold it (for cost), changed my mind and want one again :lol

It's very simple to install

Actually I don't have to use the word"install" just put the cape under the cowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

北京国安;9052236 said:
Pleats are all made already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet!! Are there options with the cape? Clean or battle damaged or something like that and how can I order one? Thanks bud!

Is this available anywhere at this point or is Ebay the only option now? Had one, sold it (for cost), changed my mind and want one again :lol

Im wondering the same thing. I ordered the armored batman thinking the regular release would be around and I guessed wrong

Sooo... having not pre-ordered, and still not having been able to get hold of this figure - is it going to get a general/standard release or was the limited edition with rifle or mask all we're getting?

We already got the normal release. Your only way to get this is on ebay. Or wait for the SS version. That I don't know when or if it will come out

Back