1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep looking at his figure and really enjoying it. Such a great likeness with so many accessories. Easily my favorite of the three I bought from this film (Batman, Armored Batman, and Knightmare Batman - passed on the armored repaint).

Just a quick question, how many costumes will Batman have in Justice League? Has there been any confirmation on that front?

Two for sure. One regular (a bit different than in BvS) and then there is that "owl man" costume.

Two for sure. One regular (a bit different than in BvS) and then there is that "owl man" costume.

Thanks. I found an image of the "standard" costume from JL. Doesn't look different enough for me to buy it, unless it comes with a ton of bells and whistles.

Finally got some time to enjoy my Christmas present.
He's really badass, even right if the box.
But I started the mods right away.

First I had to fix the cowl as the hard plastic part that connects the neck was not inserted completely creating a non symmetric neck. I could have leave it like that but hey my ocd would not let me be lol
It was a ***** to remove as it was glued hard but with an xacto knife I managed to cut gently around it and then remove it with pliers.

1-The arms, biceps were too flat for my taste so using Tamiya miliput I added muscles.
2-Added some padding on the front chest and the sides (padding was from the first order trooper fatsuit, already had the chest form and it flattens a bit when you put the batsuit on).
3-A bigger groin area with miliput, had to redo it several times as it was either not enough or too big lol.
4-The calves, since I added longer feet pegs (mandatory I think with Batman and superman Bvs as it give them good proportions) I made them bigger with some padding and ductape.
5-Belt pouches 2 & 3 replaced higher on the belt for screen accuracy.
6-added some double sided tape on the extremities of the cowl to make sure the cape stays flat and in place.

_20170104_130236.JPG
JointPics_20170104_130411.JPG

Last edited:
Back