1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dead.jpg

A real punch to the gut once again for HT. Also keep in mind the later the PO the later the release date its crazy but some of this stuff shows release 2022 just sounds so crazy.

A tony stark dead illusion which is hot garbage will get sold before this. there?s nothing that makes me want to buy a figure of a .5 second illusion of iron man, i am so glad i freaking sold my marvel hot toys, this does the opposite to me, DC Hot toys will be scarce and rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A tony stark dead illusion which is hot garbage will get sold before this. there?s nothing that makes me want to buy a figure of a .5 second illusion of iron man, i am so glad i freaking sold my marvel hot toys, this does the opposite to me, DC Hot toys will be scarce and rare.

Lol the thread for that figure surprised me. Apparently people have been waiting for that. I can?t fathom why

Hot garbage is a bit much. Plus iron man sells, why wouldn't they make something that gives them more $$$$

The iron man illusion figure is nice but it was only in the movie for maybe 10 seconds. Its crazy that something like that gets made over these two who had their own movie. But like you said iron man sells so i guess it says more about what people are willing to buy then anything else.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

All these surprise pre orders coming out of nowhere are insane, gamestop had exclusive toys that went up and in a few hours offered a 20% discount right off the bat, you never know with sideshow! I guess I?m expecting Batman and Robin to be exclusives I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iron Man illisuion is hot garbage indeed. Yes Iron Mans sell well but it isnt Iron Man. Its just an illusion made my Mysterio with 10 seconds screen time. Sorry but i'm very annoyed about Hot Toys being Marvel fanboy. I'm also annoyed Marvel fans buying every figure of mediocre idea or character. This gets a figure, Shuri gets a figure but no Returns Penguin-Catwoman, no new Predator, no Terminator, no any other cult movie.

i waited Years to Buy the Dark Knight Tumbler and 89 Batmobile and their Figures, this will be released after a major Batman Film hits Movie Theaters to boost their sales, like they always did, the Tumbler re release and Hulkbuster 1.0 Happened because of continuous movie releases relevant to to them,
Even Robocop got Die cast figures around the terrible Movie Remake release, i wanted a Batman Forever Suits & Batmobile before they even started making a Tumbler Batmobile....ill be 50 Years before this gets ma release, just my Marketing 0.02$

Iron Man illisuion is hot garbage indeed. Yes Iron Mans sell well but it isnt Iron Man. Its just an illusion made my Mysterio with 10 seconds screen time. Sorry but i'm very annoyed about Hot Toys being Marvel fanboy. I'm also annoyed Marvel fans buying every figure of mediocre idea or character. This gets a figure, Shuri gets a figure but no Returns Penguin-Catwoman, no new Predator, no Terminator, no any other cult movie.
:goodpost:

Anything is possible with both The Batman coming up and Keaton apparently reprising his role in Flashpoint there is a door there for Hot Toys to do these figures.

With Keaton, and Hot Toys history of the occasion re-release/version 2 there?s also the possibility that we could see new versions from either of his films (Id love a stand alone Returns along with the much desired Catwoman).

I wouldnt want to try and work out the odds, its DC not Marvel but they are Burton era DC so you never know. In a world where they release a new Mech Test Tony Stark (yes Iron Man factor) Id say anything is possible (its whether it?s probable)

Back