1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will order these if they ever go up. With Hot Toys who know what year that may actually be. We need some Villains to go with the heroes though.

Exactly this. I'll get Batman but only if they make Riddler and Two Face to go with him.

Exactly this. I'll get Batman but only if they make Riddler and Two Face to go with him.

Never happen.

I'm not betting on the heroes getting produced, never mind villains which HT has a dismal track record on.

All those Jokers and Harleys from SS plus Deadshot ...

no Yellowjacket
no Crossbones
no Returns Catwoman
no Returns Penguin
no Kaecilius
no Ancient One
no Agent Smith
no Trinity
no Morpheus
no Baze
no Cassian
no Bodhi
no Death Star Trooper
no Sandtrooper Sergeant
no Rebel Fleet Trooper
no Lone Ranger
no Sgt. Elias
no
no
no

...no completion of duos, teams, sets, lines, antagonists, collections.

Never happen.

I'm not betting on the heroes getting produced, never mind villains which HT has a dismal track record on.

no Yellowjacket
no Crossbones
no Returns Catwoman
no Returns Penguin
no Kaecilius
no Ancient One
no Agent Smith
no Trinity
no Morpheus
no Baze
no Cassian
no Bodhi
no Death Star Trooper
no Sandtrooper Sergeant
no Rebel Fleet Trooper
no Lone Ranger
no Sgt. Elias
no
no
no

Then HT get what they deserve. The villains are just as important as the heroes.

Never happen.

no Yellowjacket
no Crossbones
no Returns Catwoman
no Returns Penguin
no Kaecilius
no Ancient One
no Agent Smith
no Trinity
no Morpheus
no Baze
no Cassian
no Bodhi
no Death Star Trooper
no Sandtrooper Sergeant
no Rebel Fleet Trooper
no Lone Ranger
no Sgt. Elias
no
no
no

There is a good list for KO companies. (Although there are versions for the Ancient One, Kaecilius, Morpheus and Trinity)
Could also add ‘66 Joker, ‘66 Riddler, ‘66 Newmar Catwoman, ‘66 Batgirl + Batcycle, Cyborg, Ultron Drone, Mordo, Ghost, Terminatrix TX endo, Ep. I Anakin, Queen Amidala, Bespin Lando.
Hopefully the list won’t expand to include Valkyrie and Mantis.

Can’t expect HT to produce everything. Given how some of the KO companies have been improving, I’d be fine picking up 2nd and 3rd tier characters from them as long as the quality is decent.

Hot Toys is waiting till all the most obvious opportunities have come and gone. And they will exploit any way they can to sabotage the chances of a comprehensive 'line' arising from the release of Kilmer Batman so that they can then say ''see? these older movies aren't marketable anymore''

Sounds ridiculous, I know..yet it really seems to be the way they operate now.

Hope it releases for those that want them - really don't think they'll sell all that well, they'll probably be an extremely small number if done.

True probably would not a huge run but like all HT Batman figured they will sell well and later on will skyrocket on the after market.

Don't underestimate the power of 1990's nostalgia. It is about to become the era of focus for a lot of companies.

In reality, they'd probably hesitate to invest in a full Forever line because Forever is perhaps the second least popular Batman movie, not because they have some master plan to sabotage their own product and make less money.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

[...]

Don't underestimate the power of 1990's nostalgia. It is about to become the era of focus for a lot of companies.

90s kids are turning...what, around ... 35-45 now? Getting some earning power, economy notwithstanding.

I was a young adult in the ?90s but if companies take one last swing at it for the demographics after me, I?m cool with it...although some of that stuff was after my time and doesn?t resonate, there?s gotta be some overlap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd buy the Batman mainly just because I've always liked this incarnation of the suit, but I wouldn't touch the Robin with a barge pole personally. I do hope they both get made for the fans who want them, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting...

I?m just happy to look at these toys ant hope they never get made. Tired of dealing with ****** hot toys quality... the rubber on these figs, i wish they just used exposed articulations

90s kids are turning...what, around ... 35-45 now? Getting some earning power, economy notwithstanding.

I was a young adult in the ?90s but if companies take one last swing at it for the demographics after me, I?m cool with it...although some of that stuff was after my time and doesn?t resonate, there?s gotta be some overlap...

No we are in our early 30s late 20s now. Most of us are scared to be 30 lol

No we are in our early 30s late 20s now. Most of us are scared to be 30 lol

Who can blame you....

....I was just thinking if you were as old as 10 in 1990 you?re still sort of enmeshed in a lot of pop culture that would also be nostalgic for Gen X, although the really young stuff wouldn?t touch on my teen memories, I?m thinking ?90s Batman era.

Anyone remember 2011 around this time?

You had show stoppers like Jack Joker and Bespin Luke and the Batmobile show up at SDCC.

2011.jpg

Then at the next show a few weeks later, DX Keaton was seen on a piece of photo paper on a display. Then Batman, Joker and Luke went up for preorder late summer/early fall of that year.

Final product for Batman was in hand by February of 2012, Joker April 2012 and Bespin Luke October 2012.

All thing considered, took about 7-12 months to go from prototype -> preorder -> in-hand product.

Now you look at them today and you have several figures that have been stuck in limbo, even ones that went up for preorder years ago. :lol

Can't blame COVID either, they've had this problem for years now.

Now you look at them today and you have several figures that have been stuck in limbo, even ones that went up for preorder years ago. :lol

Can't blame COVID either, they've had this problem for years now.

The mystery.

Avengers-InfinityWar-5.jpg

Yeah when did she go up for order again? Then have they even released an update or statement?

Back