1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20231025_124421.jpg

Best time to get this if you still need it to slap custom parts on it. 30% off and $5 shipping.

Ma32tfa.png
Thanks for posting this - I bought two the other day to go with the OT customs heads I have coming, but it was only 15% off, not 30%.

I want to give out a big “thank you” to Brian at sideshow for crediting me back the additional 15% on the new price.

I was waiting so long for a discount on this guy because I have the Jaxon Xu headsculpts pre-ordered. Still got mine for $200 from a fellow collector plus it came with everything including a beautiful custom cape so it's all good.

Even with that discount it's probably still more expensive than Hong Kong sellers after shipping and taxes to the UK. :(

Anyone here received their unpainted OT sculpt? I ordered early May (approaching the 180 days to charge back with PayPal) and know of others that have ordered in January and NOTHING. Multiple messages, emails, comments on IG and absolute silence

EDIT: must have been pure coincidence, but I just now got an email saying my sculpt was shipped with tracking from USPS. I will report back lol
Adding an update to this - looks like the tracking number is just a dupe. USPS says they have yet to receive any package - he's probably just buying time with those PayPal charge backs.

Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the original Toys Fair Begins figure and the re-release? I remember the textured matte coat in the original figure was fragile and could be easily scuffed (the coating on butt was susceptible to damage straight out of the box). The cowl also had a horrendously long neck. Were these issues ever addressed?

Yeah, I’m mad now lol. 15% off 2 days ago and now 30% off. Hopefully sideshow does something about this, because this freaking sucks lol.
That was my situation, as well.

Call their customer service. They got me squared away. At first they told me to buy another at the new price and return the one that was shipped, but I pointed out that I’d be out all that shipping when all that’s needed was a simple credit.

In the end, they did the right thing, but it just might involve a little assertiveness on your part.

That was my situation, as well.

Call their customer service. They got me squared away. At first they told me to buy another at the new price and return the one that was shipped, but I pointed out that I’d be out all that shipping when all that’s needed was a simple credit.

In the end, they did the right thing, but it just might involve a little assertiveness on your part.
They did they couldn’t edit the order to match the 30%, so I told them to cancel it, refund my NRD and my rewards and I’d buy it again. So that’s exactly what happened. They said the NRD would be in my bank in 2-5 business days and the rewards would be back in 24 hours.

But I’m happy now, and I already re-ordered it with my remaining rewards that I had. All in all I saved an extra $40 this way. Doesn’t sound like much, but in this hobby, any chance to save money is worth it 🤣

whats this thing been selling for in FB groups? I almost feel like I can still get it cheaper
Not that this is a definitive answer as it could just be that someone really wanted to let it go, but I saw one sell for $185 on eBay the other day and another in Aus went for $145ish USD

Last edited:
Not that this is a definitive answer as it could just be that someone really wanted to let it go, but I saw one sell for $185 on eBay the other day and another in Aus went for $145ish USD
It might have sold for $185 but the seller wanted $40 for shipping, so $225 plus tax.

Edit: Just ordered through Sideshow. $195 delivered is a great price.

Last edited:
Back