1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I PO’d a custom cowl and cape but haven’t picked up the figure yet. Has he been on a deal lately on SS? He’s got $5 shipping but I feel like he was a 10-25% off deal in the last month or so.
I’ve recently got this from SS. No discount but no glossy body. Currently displayed as body only without cape and the head. Waiting on jaxon head sculpt and cape.

Updated mine with OT cowl and a modified Jaxon Xu cape.

20230916_103016.jpg

I cut the front of the cape and stitched in a piece of felt to widen the opening, lining it up with the clips on the cowl.
Looks great! Is the cape easy to install. Does it have pegs or something? By the way how long did it take for your cape since you put an order?

How long have you been waiting for the OATY headsculpt?

I went with the unpainted version. Been waiting since February. Don't like to pester the guy but 7 months and counting when it says on the site "typically ships in 3-4 weeks" feels excessive.
Anyone here received their unpainted OT sculpt? I ordered early May (approaching the 180 days to charge back with PayPal) and know of others that have ordered in January and NOTHING. Multiple messages, emails, comments on IG and absolute silence

EDIT: must have been pure coincidence, but I just now got an email saying my sculpt was shipped with tracking from USPS. I will report back lol

Last edited:
Anyone here received their unpainted OT sculpt? I ordered early May (approaching the 180 days to charge back with PayPal) and know of others that have ordered in January and NOTHING. Multiple messages, emails, comments on IG and absolute silence

EDIT: must have been pure coincidence, but I just now got an email saying my sculpt was shipped with tracking from USPS. I will report back lol
Still not received mine. Got the capes I ordered but waiting on DX19 neck upgrade and unpainted Begins sculpt. Last message I got was September 11th saying they were being printed so hopefully soon.

Finally got got this from sideshow. 15% off yesterday, plus used $50 in rewards. I put it on payment plan. Hopefully Jaxon releases his Begins headsculpt within the next 3 months or so. Can’t wait to own this POS!

also have the jaxon xu cowl with mouth plates ordered, hopefully it comes out q4 2023 but with jaxon his capes usually end up taking a long time to finish

Back