1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been looking for custom cape for this. Assuming it will be same fitting as the previous version? Anybody know who still sells custom capes? I used to buy from tony mei but was not able to find him on this site.
You might want to try Lucky at unrealcustoms or Jaxon Xu. Lucky was featuring 1/6 batman begins wired capes back in October. I've seen some 1/4 bb capes from Jaxon, and he does a lot of 1/6 stuff so that's probably worth a try. I believe both are members here. Both are good options.

Young fooool. Your feeble skills are no match for the combined power of DC and Aliens & Robots Hot Toys bashers. :lol

I jest. Welcome gmoney!

Haha thanks. Well, since you seem to be knowledgeable with the HT Begins history I will defer to you on when I should be buying a new HT Batman Begins fig! :dunno

Aside from the goofy mouth plate overall a really good figure. Im half tempted to sell a couple figures just to get that batmobile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figure looks nice in this photo. Glad I ordered both. I wish it had the grapnel gun in the accessories

The suit looks fine but the cowl is still not even close to accurate.

After 10 years how can they not know where the cape clips should be. 🙄

I really wanted this but yeah looks kind of crappy. Since it's only available at Sideshow I'll just wait 2 years until release to see how it looks and then blow some points on it if it comes out better.

Wow, I've earned quite the reputation on the Marvel boards for being a HT basher, but I just read this entire thread and y'all put me to shame with all the HT hate going on here! :lol

You think it's harsh here, this video takes the taco :lol

Man

Dean knight sure was crying hard over this one.

Sure was - but it may very well be video of the year :)

For those with the old tumblers, how fragile were they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to obtain the camo Tumbler for a great deal, several years ago, because the rear axle has separated from the body. Apparently, it is a common issue with all versions of the Tumbler.

I ended up not only fixing but strengthening the parts and now it is better than stock. I also have the black Tumbler and have had no problems with that one.

I have both camo and the reissue of the black tumbler since 2013/2012. No issues currently, but I did have to get the black tumbler replaced back then due to that wheel issue and LEDs.

People also had issues with the top flaps breaking. I never broke one, but the thought of removing them definitely makes me nervous.

Highly doubt HT will change anything with the assembly or sturdiness of parts. I dunno, it just feels ****ty paying $155 more for the same item as 2009.

didn't realize the batman was a sideshow exclusive...interesting. really disappointed with this re-re-release. should watch Dean's video lol

didn't realize the batman was a sideshow exclusive...interesting. really disappointed with this re-re-release. should watch Dean's video lol

I was wondering why Timewalker only posted the Tumbler for sale.

Thanks, I did not even look at SSC?s Page for the figure until you mentioned it.

Popcultcha have now put him up 2 days after they put up the tumbler.

Very torn on this one. I have never had a Nolan Batman and only want a Begins suit figure. This might be as good as it gets from HT or at least for the next few years.

Might have to wait till it gets a HK release to see the final product to decide if I really will be happy enough with this version.

Hey, speaking of Timewalker Toys...gotta question. I've never ordered from them before.

Is there a reason asking to be notified of a wait listed item still requires you to check out as if you were actually purchasing the item??? Is this normal?

Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Hey, speaking of Timewalker Toys...gotta question. I've never ordered from them before.

Is there a reason asking to be notified of a wait listed item still requires you to check out as if you were actually purchasing the item??? Is this normal?

Is it asking for your credit card info when you checkout on a waitlist?

I have been ordering from Timewalker for so long, I already have my info on file so I have not previously given it much thought.

My experience with TW stretches back about 7 years and they are reputable store with excellent customer service. The owner (Steven) is a real stand up guy.

Timewalker and their stock is at the whim of what SSC decides to distribute to them so that is why a lot of new Hot Toys preorders get waitlisted quickly.

I forgot exactly how SSC handles waitlist but from what I recall with Timewalker, you are not required to give a deposit and you will not get charged for a waitlist item. Usually, Timewalker will notify me via email or phone call if they can convert a waitlist to a solid order.

I am trying to think of couple recent waitlist experiences:

A few months ago, someone cancelled their PCS 1:3 statue. The owner notified me via email just to make sure I still wanted it and then billed my card.

I was on the waitlist for a Hot Toys figure and the owner called me to tell me they could fulfill the order.

Could TDK Batman and Joker reissues be next? I'm also hoping for a Bane reissue.

There was a lot of hate in that video...and I loved every second of it! :lol

Dean was spitting venom! But, I don't blame him at all. Hot Toys is lazy when it comes to DC. Yet another reissue, yet they leave so many figures off the table (btw this is the 2 year anniversary of the Shazam figure tease). I predict in about 5 years I won't even be buying Hot Toys anymore. High prices and rising, lack of unique figures plus the 3rd party companies actually taking the risks and producing what HT won't AND kitbashing my own...yeah Hot Toys you are now just like a cable company.

Back