1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dx19 belt? not seeing the batarang holder. looks great!
Yes! DX19 belt. It’s not 100% screen accurate but I prefer it to the stock belt with the batarang holder. Maybe one day I’ll customize it. There’s a couple people who have done the mods where they make it more accurate to Begins.

There was a screw in mine at the base of the neck connector that I had to unscrew to get the head off.

So did you pull out the ball joint thing, shove it in the cowl and than fit back into the connector?

I just got mine yesterday, it just sits on top of the shoulders. Its sturdy though and doesn't really wiggle.

I pulled out the stock connector that’s inside the stock cowl and attached that to the body and then laid the cape around the neck and slapped the Oaty cowl on the body.

I pulled out the stock connector that’s inside the stock cowl and attached that to the body and then laid the cape around the neck and slapped the Oaty cowl on the body.
i did the same, but the ball joint stick doesn't fit into the connector inside the head. I just left it since it looks fine, but was wondering if you got yours inserted in.

I done the same, popped the neck connector out & put it in the head and reattached.
It was no problem at all, is it the mms 595 body your using?

Yup the one and only.. and i got the early shiny version too. Had to get someone to modify it sigh..... but i'm happy with the results and probably won't get another Begins even if Inart makes one.

I also have the Jaxon sculpt, suprisingly it was painted by Viper the Inart guy, and as nice as that head is, its just not the same. The eyes lack the anger (maybe its the paint job) like hes sleepy or realized he left his keys at home. The Beast needs the intensity.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-05-23 at 8.26.11 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-23 at 8.26.11 AM.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-05-22 at 2.57.28 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-22 at 2.57.28 PM.jpeg
    444.4 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-05-22 at 2.57.28 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-22 at 2.57.28 PM (1).jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Just got this custom display base in today, I’m not a guy that displays my figures on stands-I prefer to rawdog it without them 🤣
But I like the presence the Inart joker has on his & had to get this!
Need to futz with it more but really looks good alongside jokerView attachment IMG_4193.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4194.jpeg
    IMG_4194.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4193.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
Just got one from Sideshow with the 25% sale they had.

Looks like I got a proper matte black version? But there are some shiny spots randomly splattered on the body. Does the suit leak oil or something?

Wondering if I should buy a microfiber cloth and 303 protectant and it will get rid of the shiny spots.

IMG_7677.jpg

IMG_7681.jpg

Looks like I got a proper matte black version? But there are some shiny spots randomly splattered on the body. Does the suit leak oil or something?

Wondering if I should buy a microfiber cloth and 303 protectant and it will get rid of the shiny spots.

View attachment 705457
View attachment 705456

I got one from the sale as well. I wiped away the spots with a microfiber and they haven't come back in the week or so I've had it.

View attachment 705457
View attachment 705456
that's f'd up !

Back