1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can?t see HT reproducing something in such a small quantity just to watch the majority of people who buy it in the new store to flip it for double online.

I'm happy but slightly annoyed. I didn't have any Batmans so ordered DX19, but Batman Begins is my favorite Batman movie. I would've definitely ordered this over DX19 had I known both were coming. Seems really odd to re-do both so close together.

Pop Collectibles says the pre-order is coming soon.

Thanks. Retailers know. Looks real and look for suit upgrades. They did it w DX19 and I'm pretty hopeful they'll do it w this. They know this suit is popular so it does make sense

IF it is an improvement.

As long as we keep buying their rehashes, they don't have any incentive to give us an actual updated suit... they've released this mold of the begins suit 4 times now.

I don?t know if it?s just the angle of the first photo or what, but the new bruce head looks way to low compared to the cowl, at least to me. I already have the original bb figures and both tumblers, so this is an easy pass for me. I don?t need to spend money on a bb figure with a beetlejuice head ;)

Let's hope for better articulation w this one.

Know what this means though?

Yep, DK Joker 3.0.

I am so glad we are getting this. The time of Batman is now. Lol Knightmare Batman and Superman 2 pack, DKR Batman Dx and Batman forever figures. Can't wait

If you look at the details on the first page it states the height of this figure at 32cm. Look up the 2011 version on Hot Tots site and it's only 30cm.

Despite using images of the old figure it's clearly going to have an updated body to put it in line with the DX19 height wise.

Hopefully the improve the rest of the figure to. Guess we'll find out Wednesday, if rumours are true.

The tumbler is good but it’s not quite right, the screen is too vertical, still awesome to have a massive tumbler though, hope they fix the black rims on the back as it would be very easy.
Hot Toys really got the DeLorean spot on (minus the exhausts) it took over as my main display over the tumbler, still good though, if you have room, it’s worth it.

Glad Batman Begins are getting rereleases - missed out on these originally and did not want to pay the secondary market prices.

I started getting into the high end collectible hobby and Hot Toys about a year or two after these were released.

It all started so innocently with the Christopher Reeve Superman around 2012 - I thought it was just a one-off purchase. Little did I know then, that was the first step in falling down the rabbit hole and investing thousands of dollars into this hobby. [emoji23]

Yep, looks like another lazy release from Hot Toys. I swear, ALL they put out now are lazy releases. Moving away from Hot Toys and into statues just keeps getting reinforced.

Though if they actually put out a great Indy I am buying that thing guaranteed.

Yep, looks like another lazy release from Hot Toys. I swear, ALL they put out now are lazy releases. Moving away from Hot Toys and into statues just keeps getting reinforced.

I moved into statues a couple of years ago but still collect figures. As much as I love my Prime 1 pieces, figures still fill a niche. Would hate to have to give either up.

I moved into statues a couple of years ago but still collect figures. As much as I love my Prime 1 pieces, figures still fill a niche. Would hate to have to give either up.

I am in the same page as you sj2106. I do not buy movie statues tho and that is where hot toys steps in to fill that movie gap. Really happy collecting both.

Praying a new Indy comes this year or next.

Back