1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lazy as ****.

The suit is the same it has been the last 10+ years, holy ****.

The Tumbler probably won't get any updates either (like adding mesh to the front exhausts, more wires and detail around the wheels, weathered paint, more detailed cockpit, etc.).

These lazy reissues really make me start considering quitting 1/6 HT and going 1/4+ and statues only.

Last edited:
I really hope they release it, as that's the only Bats figure I need right now :clap

Because he's the figure collectors deserve, but not the one they need right now, so we'll buy him. Because he can sell, because he's not an MEU figure. He's an Echo Base release, a possible 2.0, a Dark Knight figure.

Thanx for the facebook post.
I am native Chinese speaker, it says "new store opening exclusive product".
Can be either way...

Exclusive to Echo Base - that tumbler seems a lot of effort for a pop up store. Is it possible that it is some old stock that they found and now clearing out?

TBH it's not a big loss. The figure is just a mash up from reused parts. Nothing is new.

The older figures' aftermarket isn't even that high.

Guys ...

Midas was in the exact same situation last year, exclusively sold in the new store #ht20thplus to celebrate the opening, and still went for pre-order/sale worldwide. Expect the same case with Batman Begins and Tumbler now. HT just wants to lure impatient day one collectors into the new store, that's it.

Lazy as ****.

The suit is the same it has been the last 10+ years, holy ****.

The Tumbler probably won't get any updates either (like adding mesh to the front exhausts, more wires and detail around the wheels, weathered paint, more detailed cockpit, etc.).

These lazy reissues really make me start considering quitting 1/6 HT and going 1/4+ and statues only.

I’m over HT. All they do is reissues now. I’ve gone more and more into statues since those are more limited and larger. All HT does now is satisfy new collectors.

I’m over HT. All they do is reissues now. I’ve gone more and more into statues since those are more limited and larger. All HT does now is satisfy new collectors.

All they do is reissues? They barely do any. Out of the 160 HT 1/6 figures on Sideshow, only 12 of them appear to be re-issues. That's not even 10%.

They are doing it to chase the dollars they see re sellers are making. At least with statues there are edition sizes and no reissues. If hot toys ever buy up a statue company that will change.

Yea, how dare they try to grow their customer base.

Is it really growing though if they're driving away their older collectors? Maybe the older more experienced and therefore jaded money doesn't spend as fast.

Back