1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone take this to mean that you can only order this at Echo Base in HK? What are the chances this will release on Sideshow?

This is the only figure I was missing in my Nolan BB/TDK collection. So glad to see this, even if it's a slightly updated rehash.*

*If this is for real...

Last edited:
I?m sure at a minimum, bodies and ankles will be updated. Will be nice to not pay the rape price for the Tumbler; I have come close a bunch of times.

I`ll only bite if they update the face plates. Never liked the ones on my old Toy Fair one. And the cowl shape.
5904632741_92bf5700f7_o.jpg

Please just shrink down the 1/4 version its so much better :pray:

batman_dc-comics_gallery_5c4d26b24befb.jpg

If this pans out I would consider a Begins suit Batman. Prefer that look over the suit from The Dark Knight/The Dark Knight Rises.

I'm in if they get the suit right. The 1/4 version had a weird glossy black finish on it. But if the sculpt is just a rehash of the DX19 that's super lazy of HT. He should look a lot younger here.
be548ef8ab37ae7eed2a2b66be6cdd76.jpg
5c521ede5241472df94705a3.jpeg.jpg

They are lazily using the old promo pics as they did with the Knightmare Batman.

The dimensions they quote are the same as the new DX19 so it must be a new taller body.

Any word of this is a store exclusive or a worldwide release? A lot of misinformation seems to going around?

Are they seriously just reissuing the 2011 Toy Fair version instead of doing a proper 2.0? Not even that surprised since it's HT but good lord.

Been waiting forever for them to do a proper 2.0 but we get this. :lol I'm just never gonna have the Begins version in my collection at this point.

HT clearly re doing Nolan line. This seems to be the case but will wait for official announcement.

Had the original, I'm in if they do this and a 3.0 Joker. If true...

Are they seriously just reissuing the 2011 Toy Fair version instead of doing a proper 2.0? Not even that surprised since it's HT but good lord.

Been waiting forever for them to do a proper 2.0 but we get this. :lol I'm just never gonna have the Begins version in my collection at this point.

I don?t want to get hopes up, but they might just have that up as a proto and then re work for release.

I'm all in on a new BB suit. I never got the first one and refused to buy one later on because of the ankle issue. But the way I read the announcement is it's exclusive to the store. Hopefully it gets a broader release.

There might be some minor improvements, but I doubt HT would put much time and resources into updating. I'm sure they've just been watching the secondary pricing and figure a reissue is an easy way to grab some quick cash. I already have both of these, so it's good for those who missed out or sold and want to reacquire. Hopefully HT will put some of the profits from reissues into developing figures for more 2nd- and 3rd-tier characters.

Hmmm...something doesn't feel right about this...it is April 1st next week...

I can’t find any info about it outside of this thread. :lol

That translated Hot Toys “engrish” is hilarious.

In addition, the doll will be equipped with a Batman and a Bruce Wayne head sculpt that looks very like a real head sculpture. The Batman head sculpt is made with Hot Toys' patented Interchangeable Faces Techniques (IFT)

Exactly. Zip on any of their social media, and I first saw it on two random collectors' Instagram pages.

Last time HT trolled us with an April Fools joke was XMO Wolvie back in 09 and that happened, and Shazam.

Back