1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is one thing that caught me off guard is that they're using separate pieces for the legs. good for articulation but thats surprising, especially coming from hot toys. granted looking at original promo pictures, they really kept the legs in the dark. one thing for sure is, she'll have more articulation than AK's batman. which is a good thing. the whole debate comes back whether seamless or visible joints is an issue or not

what bothers me is.. im not so sure if the figure looks more narrow/long faced or not. something looks off compared to the promo pics.

Very impressed with the articulation and overall look of the figure.

I paid 50% to get first batch from Toys Buying Agent. Will they just send me the invoice for the rest now or do I have to contact them?

More blogger pics from HT! This time in environment!
She looks fantastic!
05E5459A-DD46-4147-A409-81B078B4E31D.jpeg
B4CC5089-3702-4265-8920-92B4DF8B836E.jpeg
03420A54-3C08-4418-A6D9-DF3A53E618C7.jpeg

I think this is the last of the doll hair hot toys figures. Glad this is out the way . Hopefully they announce some more arkham figures soon.

... well, the legs are separate pieces... like an action figure. It's not the same as other Hot Toys that have a figure inside a suit. I never noticed it but it's actually been like that in the prototype.
yeah they are and hardly the first fig to have that, because the legs on the WW figures are set up the same way. Gaps are not as well-hidden as WW's, but I think it works relatively well on batgirl thanks to the suit's armored look. And best of all the arms (& leg joints too i think?) are ratcheted!

I did a comparison with the model, looks good to me.
I think it's less the chin, more the in game model's face is wider. Which makes the chin on this one look longer, because the face is narrower. Honestly not as bad as it looked in the initial blogger pics. That guy needs to pick a better aperture.

Looks fantastic. On a side note,it wouldn't make much sense to display her next to the Arkham Knight Batman since she's not from that period. If anything, she should be next to the Arkham City Batman figure (although that's not accurate either).
Game accuracy isn't really important to me. I'm using the Sideshow Harley since I'm not a huge fan of her look in Arkham Knight.

Never picked up the Arkham Knight Batman either. I wish HT would redo the Arkham City Batman or the 7.43 suit Prime 1 are doing. I have the original City figure modded but still shows it age and lack of any articulation next to this Batgirl.

Which sucks, because this one rooted looks fantastic. Probably their best one yet.
Well the knock off companies will continue to use doll hair because even though it looks terrible it's cheaper to make.

This figure looks stellar. However, I‘ll likely wait for a discount. I just think figures of diminutive size should be no more than $200.

Back