1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw some early setup pics of this Batgirl at Hong Kong’s AGCHK 2018! She looks better there for some reason, maybe the pose is better?

my awful screencap...
Batgirl ACGHK 2018 screencap.JPG

Judging by these closeups, they are treating her armor like an Iron Man armor with cutouts to allow for articulation and not a single suit of plastic. You can see the cutout right under her breasts. I am guessing the hip joint works similar to the “panties” design of the plastic Iron Man (4,6 or 7). That will mean articulation should be pretty good, but they will try to hide all the seams. My 2 cents...

Judging by these closeups, they are treating her armor like an Iron Man armor with cutouts to allow for articulation and not a single suit of plastic. You can see the cutout right under her breasts. I am guessing the hip joint works similar to the “panties” design of the plastic Iron Man (4,6 or 7). That will mean articulation should be pretty good, but they will try to hide all the seams. My 2 cents...

I think you're right. It was either that or have a baggy crotch or one with zero articulation :dunno and even then it wouldn't look as good as this

Batgirl 1.jpg
Batgirl 2.jpg
Batgirl 3.jpg

Attachments

• 5327B473-717B-46F3-9344-A2270E97654F.jpeg
    5327B473-717B-46F3-9344-A2270E97654F.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 282
  • F40D29A5-A887-4C59-B7AD-EA8713F5E9B9.jpeg
    F40D29A5-A887-4C59-B7AD-EA8713F5E9B9.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 288
  • 4081C9BB-A0C3-475E-A008-5D553928C0BA.jpeg
    4081C9BB-A0C3-475E-A008-5D553928C0BA.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
She looks good but for me, not $220 or $235 whatever crazy price they are asking these days good. You can even see a joint right above her belt. While this is a solid effort, i dont buy HT figures for action figure articulation. I think ill just wait for a catwoman reveal.

Didn’t Arkham Batman have the same joints in the hips as this?

I think it looks good. Need to see more detailed photos but so far I’m sold.

That could be a long wait considering how long it take for them to make Bats returns catwoman which is wanted like nothing else probably :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no Arkham HT figures, and while I think this is good and I can work her into the TDK Batman that I have, I think I will pass and wait for the AK Catwoman instead. I need to keep my eye on the prize...

Catwoman would be my most wanted. Only thing that would prevent me from getting is if Hot Toys decided to go with the cheap action figure visible joints on it. No way I am paying $200 plus for that. Hopefully Hot Toys come to their senses and abandon this exposed joints experiment by then.

Might be in the minority but I really like that bit of extra articulation in the hips. As great as AK Batman is, I wish he could pull off more dynamic poses. This however looks closer to Iron Man figure territory in terms of gymnastic ability. If the eventual announcement photos show this one in some flexible poses, it’ll be a definite get despite the Barbie hair.

Beautiful figure. I wasn't a huge fan of the Batgirl DLC, but I definitely need this to go next to AK Bats.

Nah, he had soft goods pants.

That’s right. I was thinking of Arkham city where he had separated rubber over the legs but you could still see the joint in the crotch area.
b27883e0f6ad3333d78548fea772bc6f.jpg

Catwoman would be my most wanted. Only thing that would prevent me from getting is if Hot Toys decided to go with the cheap action figure visible joints on it. No way I am paying $200 plus for that. Hopefully Hot Toys come to their senses and abandon this exposed joints experiment by then.

The AK Catwoman suit design doesn’t lend itself to an “Iron Man” style cutouts as her suit is similar to a Black Widow suit. On top of that, her suit has no belt, so if they do make her, her design should be closer to the design of The Wasp.

That’s right. I was thinking of Arkham city where he had separated rubber over the legs but you could still see the joint in the crotch area.
b27883e0f6ad3333d78548fea772bc6f.jpg

Love that pose!

Not being a fan of the armoured AK look the AC figure is still the Batman I plan to display with the rest of the Arkham line.

Back