1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my EG CM just arrived about a week ago from SSC. That was released in Hong Kong mid Nov last year. It took about 2 months for SSC to get it over to the US. I don’t think the EG CM was considered a high volume figure either. I imagine that if the timing holds, SSC will start sending these out by mid to late Feb?

As for selling well or not, VGM series are typically lower volume than MMS. This one is definitely way less popular than BD 85 or Pennywise or Golden Armor WW (all were released in HK at around the same time as BG) for sure.

Mine will ship from BBTS after they get their supply from Sideshow. I won’t be able to post any pics for another month. I’m finally getting my CW Flash from them tomorrow.

Well, SSC has finally scheduled a “Unsealed & Revealed” for AK Batgirl on 2/1 at 10am PST! I hope that means it’s coming out soon?

Nothing particularly exciting in this episode… They picked some really lame poses and nothing groundbreaking or dynamic by any standards. They did say in the chat that it ships out in Feb. At this point, please just ship the damn thing!

Processing 2/7 from Sideshow
Processing 2/7 from Sideshow x 2
(About damn time!!)
DC69392D-D6B8-410C-A609-5D250E89CD21.gif

Last edited:
That figure is great…from the waist up.
Hot Toys above…Hasbro circa 1983 below…

0F704F9C-BB40-4DC2-8AE3-126FA46F8E3E.png

Anybody have any pics of Batgirl next to the 1st Arkham City HT Batman? I've only seen pics of her with the Arkham Knight Bats.

Curious how they look together.

Love Batgirl so I really wanted to like this even with the GI Joe pelvis.

I already decided I could cover the hips when displaying but the first thought on taking the figure from the box was OMG, she has a shrunken Beetlejuice head!

Proportions of this figure are very off. Head is very small, legs below the knee are unnaturally long. Proportion of torso to entire leg just looks off.

There is something off about the width/length of chest area in relation to shoulder width and arms....again proportions, looks like the proportions of an orangutan.

The dreaded hip joints, looks like she is wearing bad fitting rubber depends. I know they went for articulation but in doing so I find there is no way to display her that doesnt show how horrible the pelvic area is.

Thought I could work with the figure. Putting her next to my other 1/6 figures though, she just looks very odd....cartoonish....weird proportions like you see with bishoujo figures.

For me this is nothing more than an overpriced but very good action figure. I am not in the market for very good action figures so this one is being given to my niece who loves it!

It has actually shipped! Should be here later this week! At long last!!!

Finally got it! Unfortunately, I don’t have space to display her at the moment as I just got my entire MCU collection out for the very first time (after getting EG CM, my 14th Avenger).

Looks very nice indeed and will spend some quality time with Batgirl real soon!

Finally got it! Unfortunately, I don’t have space to display her at the moment as I just got my entire MCU collection out for the very first time (after getting EG CM, my 14th Avenger).

Looks very nice indeed and will spend some quality time with Batgirl real soon!
Messed with her a bit more. Blue tack on the bottom of the boots keeps her ankles in position - mine are a bit loose and tended to go back straight with the leg. With fresh eyes this morning and OCD meds ;), she looks good to me in the pose I posted. I tend to leave them in a single pose so all good in the end.

Looking forward to seeing pics soon!

So my biggest question on this figure that none of the videos online ever addressed is, does the other Arkham series Batman gadgets fit Batgirl’s hands? Given she used quite a few of those gadgets in game, but HT only included the grappling gun!? The answer I have found is mostly yes!

The line launcher is the most iffy of the bunch. Only the open palm works with it, so it’s not a firm grip per se. The voice synthesizer grip is very thick and it is a bit of a struggle to get it to fit, but it still works! The explosive gel gun and the freeze grenade both works just fine.

56D4A908-A32F-4849-B2CA-A73E784C6074.jpeg
8C2A8A53-96E0-43F4-9E97-0CE8DEBFC811.jpeg
2EDD5388-31CB-40E8-9A34-11F46612E4B3.jpeg
BCE24103-B222-4BA1-850C-5B0298C00868.jpeg
88BCC42F-8412-4D9B-8048-595E301B0109.jpeg
44C685CE-7FF7-40CB-B93C-C79405EBFC1D.jpeg
5539775D-46FF-4392-9E94-BCC9648255EC.jpeg
7EDA5717-7050-4EAD-950D-FF1E01AEA2E4.jpeg

Last edited:
Back