1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it rains it pours…

The gaps in the hip area looked non-existent in the early promo photos. It looks like HT reduced the size of the thighs thus creating the gaps. This is the early promo pic for reference

89595080_301374844170927_4112604777751014645_n.jpg

The gaps in the hip area looked non-existent in the early promo photos. It looks like HT reduced the size of the thighs thus creating the gaps.

I think they did that to improve articulation. In the SSR review video, it shows that it can do a convincing side kick and I think the original setup probably can’t do that without the “gap”. Just my two cents.

I think if someone wants a Batgirl who can do high kicks there is a new one out from McFarlane and probably something out there from Playarts Kai that would scratch that itch…when I pay $250+ for a high end figure I don’t want to flash back to the Masters of the Universe figures I played with in the backyard when I was eight years old.

Based on some of the 2021 in review on YT, it appears some of the YouTubers are getting this next week, so we may see additional videos then. Sideshow may also finally decide to do a “Unsealed & Revealed” of it as well. Not many people seem to be excited about this one anymore, with Pennywise & WW84 Golden Armor releases and the 1/4 Mark IV announcement…smaller releases (with some controversy) just fall through the cracks, I get it!

I think if someone wants a Batgirl who can do high kicks there is a new one out from McFarlane and probably something out there from Playarts Kai that would scratch that itch…when I pay $250+ for a high end figure I don’t want to flash back to the Masters of the Universe figures I played with in the backyard when I was eight years old.
Are you banned?

Then dont buy it. Someone else will enjoy it.

If sales are bad, i wonder if Hot toys will continue the Arkham figures...

The Arkham Origins Environment Suit Batman will be a big seller for Hot Toys. I take it as this Batgirl is their “risky” figure from their Arkham series for every 3 surefire seller Batman variants.

It might even get suckers like me to order it to match it with the Prestige Edition Batman.

If sales are bad, i wonder if Hot toys will continue the Arkham figures...

So there are several ways of looking at this, the VGM line will never match the volume of the MMS line. It’s just different markets. So the volume is much lower to start off with. Secondly, HT is always in a reactive mode, not always the leader. Just look at the TDK line, they reissued a lot lately because of the wave of statues coming from Queen Studios and others. The Arkham line was a big statue hit a couple of years ago with Prime 1 and others, HT has been slow to catch up. Also traditionally Q1 is a slow quarter for HT announcements, since there are few blockbuster movies. They may use these AK VGM announcements to prop up their pipeline. So never say never!

The Arkham Origins Environment Suit Batman will be a big seller for Hot Toys. I take it as this Batgirl is their “risky” figure from their Arkham series for every 3 surefire seller Batman variants.

It might even get suckers like me to order it to match it with the Prestige Edition Batman.
I'm interested in that Batman but only if they make a Mr Freeze to go with it.

Are you banned?
I was for two weeks at some point last month…shocking I know…:ROFLMAO: guess I got a little carried away insulting the company making the Dune figures over in that thread…I imagined that the “BANNED” title would go away when the ban did, but I guess I get to wear it forever like a reminder!

I think it's a damn good replication of the character. I'm guessing they had the digital files from the games, but still, the body armor is exactly like the game, unlike some movie figures we get that have all sorts of offs in the custom clothing.

I’ve seen a lot of interested people by the Arkham origins ex... until they see the price. For Batgirl in the game she's 5' 11" and Batman 6' 2", on some videos she looks small or it's just an impression :unsure: ?

Last edited:
Back