Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, damn, this just available to order from my local seller, the prize is... much higher than I expected 😵

Now I'm contemplating to order or not..
KdZZm6.gif

What i plan to do as well, I won't be too bummed if I miss out though, I'm perfectly happy with the original ROTS, the TCW Anakin and the upcoming AOTC Anakin.

This is where I am too. I am happy with the Anakins I own currently and have on preorder.... BUT I wouldn't mind having this one if I can get him. If I try and don't get him, no biggy- but at least I will know I made the effort and won't regret just passing on him if he ends up being a crazy expensive figure later on.

This is where I am too. I am happy with the Anakins I own currently and have on preorder.... BUT I wouldn't mind having this one if I can get him. If I try and don't get him, no biggy- but at least I will know I made the effort and won't regret just passing on him if he ends up being a crazy expensive figure later on.

Yeah. I currently have 3 Anakins (CW, ROTS, and Dark Side), so if I had to choose between them, I'd take AOTC over this one. Its one I don't have, I've wanted it for years, and its half the price lol.

Yeah. I currently have 3 Anakins (CW, ROTS, and Dark Side), so if I had to choose between them, I'd take AOTC over this one. Its one I don't have, I've wanted it for years, and its half the price lol.

I didn't think I'd order a AoTC Anakin, as its my least favorite look we have of his, but couldn't pass up with how good he looked, especially with Padme.

BTW your sig is outdated, I'm assuming you still don't have Count Dooku, ROTS Obi-Wan and Darth Maul all on pre-order. :ROFLMAO:

Anakin releases in 3 batches over at HK, 350 pieces on 28 and 29th of July for members and on 100 pieces for general public in 30th of July. Anyone who has been shopping with Pop or TW are getting empty promises.
Information comes from their FB post:

I didn't think I'd order a AoTC Anakin, as its my least favorite look we have of his, but couldn't pass up with how good he looked, especially with Padme.

BTW your sig is outdated, I'm assuming you still don't have Count Dooku, ROTS Obi-Wan and Darth Maul all on pre-order. :ROFLMAO:

Lmaoooo! I had no idea I still had a sig. I only use my phone to post here and it doesn't show that.

I think it kinda sucks that they will release two versions of the Joker (sculpted and wooly hair), but they'll only release wooly Anakin.

Ah well, nothing I can do about it. I'm not even going to try and get this. I'm just going to sit here, quietly hoping that the Sandtrooper and Dewback are officially announced soon. (And that they aren't limited to 3000 pieces)
Why do people think, given what they are doing with the Joker, that Hot Toys WON'T release a sculpted hair version. I am pretty sure they care about the money and will release it.

At a previous show, they used Anakin and gave him leather boots. I think they will re-release Anakin, same new headscult, with sculpted hair and leather goods.

How much? Do it! How much though? But seriously do it
Converted to US$, about 525$

I'll wait for the 'what have I done' gif.
I hope not, lol

There's so many factor that hold me off. In decade of knowing HT, I'm worried that HT will screw us somehow. Produce another batch without those limited BS, Final product is messed up, another version of anakin which will be more superior in term of accessories, clothing etc in a near future...

Maybe I just get a V1 anakin if someone sell it in a decent price and call it a day, to avoid all these future headache 🦧

Is Sideshow gonna give us the heads up as to when this thing goes on sale or are we gonna have to keep obsessively checking the board?

But so few people will get this figure, why would it have any impact on the earlier version? Maybe the price will go even higher because so many people like you are now seriously looking for one?

Back