Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TELL ME OF YOUR "TOP NOTCH" BOBA FETTS, OH HOT TOYS. Or any clone. Top Notch ARC Fives? Top Notch Wolffe....?

I wonder if Annie here comes with an actual light-up saber....?

TELL ME OF YOUR "TOP NOTCH" BOBA FETTS, OH HOT TOYS. Or any clone. Top Notch ARC Fives? Top Notch Wolffe....?

I wonder if Annie here comes with an actual light-up saber....?
Maybe with it being TOP NOTCH they'll actually make it be a decent CFFL-like saber and not the lame dimly lit versions they do now.

I was seriously contemplating offloading all my PT figures, but now I'm not so sure.

I'm going to wait until this goes up for PO AND I secure one before I even think about selling my original ROTS. I would probably even wait until this one sells out before doing so. If you sell while it's still on PO, you're definitely going to be getting rock bottom prices. But, if they're both sold out, you'll more than likely still be able to fetch a decent amount for the original and DS versions.

That's what he said.

boom-mic-drop.gif

Hope it isn't 400 but you know Hot toys are an evil corporation looking for ways to screw you.

They would much prefer to hang on to a license and make nothing, than have another company have it.

I too hope this isn't a way to create a pretend new tier above DX.

But I do want redos of the ANH heroes. Hairy Han, Ben, Luke and Leia will be instantly purchased.

Speaking of redos for ANH, I was actually considering this yesterday. I had the ANH Luke ‘warehouse find’ making it all the way to checkout without issue, but then bailed on it b/c I was thinking “what if HT actually makes a new one?”

I think/hope this new line gives them every reason too, not just for Luke but for the others as well. I don’t really need a “real hair” Old Ben, but give me an updated, more accurate sculpt with better paint apps that aren’t so tan, moveable eyes, proper body padding, a proper Jedi mind trick/these aren’t the droids you’re looking for hand and real leather belt and boots.

Han desperately needs an update.

Leia I think had the best likeness out of the original heroes but she could still use an update. If I remember correctly her dress was what many had issues with on the original

Last edited:
Back