Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the sculpt, but the hair is ridiculous and the more I look at it, the more I laugh.

The ROTS Anakin was my first HT figure, and I'll never get rid of it, and I'll be stick with that.

giphy.gif

Looks even better in the video. Really hope it’s not an exclusive that’s tough to get

… most of our collections are all sculpted hair. going to stick out in an annoying way, in my opinion at least.
Just having Anakin alone with a wide range of other Star Wars figures that are all sculpted seems a bit off.

I meeeean if you have either or both of the the HT Chewie figures, you already have a rooted hair figure in your SW collection at this point anyway :monkey3 What’s one more?

Don't know what y'all complaining about tbh. The hair looks basically perfect for styling it they way you want. I'd rather spend some time on styling rooted hair than having to deal with clothes that don't fit and require cutting, stitching, glueing etc. :dunno

Late-ish to the party...
I think the figure looks great. The hair is a bit poofy and frizzy, but that should be easily fixable with some futzing skills. And the head sculpt looks great.
All in all it looks like a very good upgrade to the earlier version.

Holy ******* **** that looks incredible

I am in
I am not paying aftermarket prices for our current Anakins.

Back