Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silly you if you think the product will end up like this. Prototype + graphic work = promo shots :)

I have the first Anakin and hate rooted hair, my OCD would drive me crazy. Looks good otherwise but no way will it look like that out of the box.

Good lord those promo pics are insane
Al Pacino GIF

OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSS! I'm so down for a rooted Anakin. That first promo shot DOES look like the test shot from the film marketing. I'll pay whatever. Just give me rooted Obi-Wan next please.

I've always preferred sculpted hair over rooted but this looks next level. The office pics really sell it. Funny that HT apparently can up their game at the drop of an (Inart) hat... I had no need to upgrade my ROTS Anakin but might have to take another look at this...

He looks phenomenal in those latest pics, but come back to me when they do this with Bespin Han.

I hope they incluyed a extra head with sculpted hair. The new face is superb but I prefer plastic hair overall. If not will be time to purchase the OG Anakin at lower prices.

Like I said those initial photos by Sideshow weren’t very good and the lighting was too harsh making the figure look washed out. Of course the parade of Hot Toys haters had to step right in though.

The official pictures are fantastic and look like real promo shots of Hayden. Personally not sure if I’ll get the figure because I have the original Episode III version which I’m pretty satisfied with and have the Episode II version pre-ordered. Not character I need multiples of necessarily.

Sideshow has NO clue how to futz, style, or pose for their shows. They never have. Everything they put on is a poor imitation of the exhibitions that HT does overseas.

Honestly I don't know why HT doesn't fly someone out for sideshow's big events just to properly set figures up.

Back