Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope HT sticks to their pattern and reveals this tonight and BW next week.

o man I hope your right.:pray:. Bane hasnt even been revealed yet so I hope they dont take long with spidey to.

Agree that Lizard looks kinda pervy in that pic. :lol

"Your aunts new furniture looks great from the backyard Parker!"

:lol

QUICK quick quick question. If I buy an item on sideshowcollectibles with flex pay, and after the first payment, I have enough to fully pay everything off before the due date(s), will i have to pay cancellation fees?

No cancellation fee in that scenario but it depends on what you're flexing as to whether they'll allow you to pay off the balance immediately. If the item's in-stock, you can pay it off in full right away, as far as I know. On the other hand, if it's a pre-order then you can pay everything except the final payment and shipping early. Sideshow won't allow you to make the final payment until the figure is actually in their warehouse and they assess shipping charges.

No cancellation fee in that scenario but it depends on what you're flexing as to whether they'll allow you to pay off the balance immediately. If the item's in-stock, you can pay it off in full right away, as far as I know. On the other hand, if it's a pre-order then you can pay everything except the final payment and shipping early. Sideshow won't allow you to make the final payment until the figure is actually in their warehouse and they assess shipping charges (and those two charges have to be billed together -- they won't charge the final payment for you early and then charge the shipping seperately once the figure's in-stock, say).

I'm looking into buying The exclusive Hot Toys Black Suit Spiderman and Batman (1989) from them using flex pay. I really appreciate that.:)

No problem. :) The question's come-up a lot for those of us that have pre-orders and wanted to take care of that final payment early so we'd only have to worry about a lone shipping charge once the figure came in, but alas, they won't do it.

In regards to this Spidey tease, I know I should bite my tongue until the full reveal but my initial reaction is to agree with those that say the blue is way off. I'm not seeing that black grid pattern overlayed onto the blue (plus the hue seems quite off even disregarding the absence of the overlay) like in the movie costume and to me that's essential. It may be that it's just a level of detail not possible to replicate in this scale, so I'll see if the figure grows on me once we get a bunch more pictures. Am happy to see anything at all teased this early, though. With the amount of oxygen Avengers is burning-up, I was not expecting this at all.

I'm definitely going to buy this figure when its released, regardless of the changes to the outfit in figure form. I've been anticipating it for quite some time, just the the original Spiderman 3 outfit before it was shown.

o man I hope your right.:pray:. Bane hasnt even been revealed yet so I hope they dont take long with spidey to.

I've got a bad feeling this was just teased to one-up Medicom, with no intnetion of it coming yet :(

I may be wrong but wasn't Bane teased at the same time as that DCD 1/6-ish Statue?

I'm definitely going to buy this figure when its released, regardless of the changes to the outfit in figure form. I've been anticipating it for quite some time, just the the original Spiderman 3 outfit before it was shown.

Same :hi5:

Yea, I have a feeling we won't see this till... next year!! I mean with the release of Captain America in September, Thor in November, Loki in December and they have yet to fully reveal Black Widow. Spidey sense's telling me Spidey is gonna be out in February next year... perhaps. :gah::impatient:

If you think about it . It didn't look exactly like the teaser doe spidey and the avenger shots. It looked more like a confirmation that it was coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back