Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but but he also looks terrifying. Anyway I doubt we will get lizard. Hot toys don't make any good monster looking villians. Lizard is also very huge in the movie. I just don't see them doing lizard. I hope and pray they do tho.

SpideyoriginalDVDcomparison.jpg

Sony aren't pushing the boat out on originality of Spider-poses are they?

Big difference hear. One is an official poster and the other is just promo art. If the asm promo art would have been a poster than it would mirror the raimi film poster. It's just showing that spidey crawls.

Yes but but he also looks terrifying. Anyway I doubt we will get lizard. Hot toys don't make any good monster looking villians. Lizard is also very huge in the movie. I just don't see them doing lizard. I hope and pray they do tho.

I dont think he looks terrifying in that pic at all. All of HT predators are pretty cool. :dunno This figure we'll probably sell like hot cakes, so im sure we'll see the lizard eventually.

There isn't really anyone else other than the Lizard to release from his movie, so it seems like a given that unless this is only a one figure line we'll see him.

Last edited:
I dont think he looks terrifying in that pic at all. All of HT predators are pretty cool. :dunno This figure we'll probably sell like hot cakes, so im sure we'll see the lizard eventually.

Uh huh but think about it. Hot toys doesn't really release big monstrous villians aside from alien and predator . .... Now we might get lizard but I wouldn't know how they'd do it? Maybe something like the predalien ?

Oops, I missed "see" in that post. Well, I have hope. I think is a case of a rising tide (the Avengers) raising all boats (anything Marvel).

Uh huh but think about it. Hot toys doesn't really release big monstrous villians aside from alien and predator . .... Now we might get lizard but I wouldn't know how they'd do it? Maybe something like the predalien ?

The only comic book villain they've done that is uniquely non-generic human looking is Red Skull, pretty much all of them are just human villains with a gimmick a.k.a Bland.

I'd like to see Lizard, Azazel, Sinestro

The only comic book villain they've done that is uniquely non-generic human looking is Red Skull, pretty much all of them are just human villains with a gimmick a.k.a Bland.

I'd like to see Lizard, Azazel, Sinestro

Does Scarecrow count? :lol

There's also Iron Monger

Hot toys don't make any good monster looking villians.

Uh huh but think about it. Hot toys doesn't really release big monstrous villians aside from alien and predator .

:lol

Love that backpedal. He's not a villain but they are doing Hulk, which is big and green.

I think all you got in this movie to release is Dr. Lizard and Spiderman.

:lol

Love that backpedal. He's not a villain but they are doing Hulk, which is big and green.

I think all you got in this movie to release is Dr. Lizard and Spiderman.

Wasnt really a backpedal. i thought about it and then I realized i was wrong at first. So sue me.:mad::gah:

Does Scarecrow count? :lol

There's also Iron Monger

iron monger took years for them to finally make and plus he's part of iron man and lets face it anything from ironman is an automatic make for hot toys.

A tiny little light that would almost never be used qualifies as useless to me, like you said it'll drive up the price and would just be superflous, to me anyway

We deserve a Lizard figure to join Spidey

lizardew1.jpg

Hodag! I need a figure that looks like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back