Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hhhhmmm...the BD head is an odd choice, for sure. I would look at the bright side and take this as a hint their will be a second Parker headsculpt released down the road...which means more Spidey characters!

There's probably gonna be Black Widow up before Spidey So it's looking like two/three weeks minimum until the full reveal :(

That makes me sad too. As long as he's up before the movie then I can wait. I'd like to see them leave enough time to tease and reveal Lizard around the movie release to capitalize on it's hype. One can hope anyway right?

I think BW should be first. Spider-man should be revealed closer to the start of his movie. You know, the more I look at this suit the more I like it. If the full figure turns out good I'd be tempted... I just don't think I can expand my HT collection outside of Avengers-related stuff. Still, I really have come around to liking this suit.

Just a quick sequence of ideas about how it could work with this figure/head choice...(*)

Spidermanmod3.png

(*excuse my crappy and fast drawings)

I like the idea but in order to look up and down and have those dynamic head poses you would have to have two neck joints. One possibly magnetic to connect the neck halves together and one at the base of the head for tilting.

It would limit articulation if the head and upper neck were one piece. Im not so sure HT would actually do that when the system they have in place is selling just fine. It would have the same articulation as hasbro 12 inch figs. Not willing to sacrifice articulation for aesthetics.

^ except Nick Fury went up for order before the movie released :lecture

Bane was previewed the same time as Fury and he's not out yet and that's simply because the film isn't out yet, you yourself have said you dont expect him to be fully revealed for another 3 weeks so why split hairs? :dunno

I don't expect him until after Black Widow, so not this week upcoming (BW), but the week after. I just think the movies release doesn't relate as Fury and Haweye proved that :wave

I like the idea but in order to look up and down and have those dynamic head poses you would have to have two neck joints. One possibly magnetic to connect the neck halves together and one at the base of the head for tilting.

It would limit articulation if the head and upper neck were one piece. Im not so sure HT would actually do that when the system they have in place is selling just fine. It would have the same articulation as hasbro 12 inch figs. Not willing to sacrifice articulation for aesthetics.

Yes that is very true...Best of both worlds? An interchangeable neck piece/pieces? One that is part neck/part costume for the beaten-up face and one that is all web-costumed for the full mask?

Just a quick sequence of ideas about how it could work with this figure/head choice...(*)

Spidermanmod3.png
This is basically what I said it might be earlier, since there seems to be a break in the web pattern in the neck area of the teaser, I assumed it would be because of something like what your drawing suggests :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back