Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
579844_10150824909657344_58690437343_9751971_98658389_n.jpg

The more i look at the teaser the raised webbing aren't nearly as deep as i first thought.

If you look at his shoulder areas you can see the raised webbing is only barely off the surface, i think it's the gloss that gives it an illusion of being deeper than it is.

Hmm, I think you're right Nova. It will be interesting to see it in in the reveal pictures and in the display case pictures, to compare the gloss affect. I've been slowly getting various ASM figures and everyone of them just makes me want this one more.

This is a pretty close-up shot too, i reckon the reveal pics will be from a better distance to jusge the suit as a whole. Looking forward to seeing the mask the most.

This is a pretty close-up shot too, i reckon the reveal pics will be from a better distance to jusge the suit as a whole. Looking forward to seeing the mask the most.

The mask is my main interest as well, though the unmasked head sculpt has me on pins and needles as well. Come on Hot Toys. :impatient:

Will be interesting to see how this turns out (figure and film). I like spiderman but not overly excited for it! Think its because TDKR has all my excitement :)

Or... it's just a crappy suit. Same as the abysmal Man of Steel suit. Of course people will complain about it.

i never complaint about the suit,i just dont care because i think the spiderman caracter was totally miscasted with this sissy boy playing him in the new movie.thats why i dont watch it,and thats why i dont care if the suit looks bad or good.never copmlained about the hot toys figure at all:dunno

..i think the spiderman caracter was totally miscasted with this sissy boy playing him in the new movie.
I couldn't agree less. :dunno :lol

I think Andrew Garfield completely & utterly captures Peter Parker physically - I always found Tobey difficult to accept in that respect.

The new suit is growing on me.. but the Raimi suit is a dead set classic.

I couldn't agree less. :dunno :lol

I think Andrew Garfield completely & utterly captures Peter Parker physically - I always found Tobey difficult to accept in that respect.

The new suit is growing on me.. but the Raimi suit is a dead set classic.

well,i disagree on that one with you,and when you look at the comic books,he is a not the type of guy to play him.but tastes are different,i for my part,dont like him one bit.maybe because i dont like him in general,:dunno

Going by this picture, it looks like from what we can see it's pretty accurate so far. A few minor issues, but the angles are probably slightly different between photos.

tumblr_m51auz6AQl1rqxan6o3_500.jpg

579844_10150824909657344_58690437343_9751971_98658389_n.jpg

HT really needs to fix the neck,it should be flat at the shoulders. its throwing off the proportions. And the black honeycomb pattern should be darker. The costumes look is really dependent on his thin lanky shape, if they can't capture that than it won't look right.

well,i disagree on that one with you,and when you look at the comic books,he is a not the type of guy to play him.but tastes are different,i for my part,dont like him one bit.maybe because i dont like him in general,:dunno

If you look at comics when he was in high school (either original or ultimate), he absolutely has the correct body type.

And why don't you like him? Did he **** your sister or something? He's a young actor who's done very little of note, and been given little opportunity to make much impression one way or another.

I don't even care if the movie sucks I need a spiderman in my collection. I did not buy a Toby version because he looked like a midget in spandex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back