Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m51auz6AQl1rqxan6o3_500.jpg

579844_10150824909657344_58690437343_9751971_98658389_n.jpg

HT really needs to fix the neck,it should be flat at the shoulders. its throwing off the proportions. And the black honeycomb pattern should be darker. The costumes look is really dependent on his thin lanky shape, if they can't capture that than it won't look right.

By comparing these two pics here, i agree with centrocal, the shoulder area is really weird,MAYBE when we see him with his masked it could change that but the costume is just fine for me looks accurate eventhough its not glossy,they did use the right material there for the costume :wink1:

If you look at comics when he was in high school (either original or ultimate), he absolutely has the correct body type.

And why don't you like him? Did he **** your sister or something? He's a young actor who's done very little of note, and been given little opportunity to make much impression one way or another.

Probably did do his sister if you don't like a person like that without knowing them. Don't know.

By comparing these two pics here, i agree with centrocal, the shoulder area is really weird,MAYBE when we see him with his masked it could change that but the costume is just fine for me looks accurate eventhough its not glossy,they did use the right material there for the costume :wink1:

The angle of Hot Toys picture is affecting how we perceive the angle of the red part of the suit on the chest I think. The two pictures have different angles, the heads are just at a similar angle, and I'm guessing that's because Hot Toys has Spider-Man's head titled downwards. Still, it does look like the costume be closer to the movie.

579844_10150824909657344_58690437343_9751971_98658389_n.jpg

Everytime I look at the bottom half of the HS Im reminded of this:

Screen-shot-2011-12-17-at-12.09.47-PM3.png

goblin_thumb.png

Dont know why either. :cuckoo: Just seems trollish-faced from that pic. Looks like his right ear could keep on growing:lol. OTOH cannot wait for the full reveal. Im 50/50 based off this teaser pic. Suit seems off... but as others have mentioned lighting works against these things sometimes.

...totally miscasted with this sissy boy playing him in the new movie....

Holy crap! Sriously? What did this poor lad ever do to you...drown your new-born puppies after despoiling your maiden daughter?

I am ashamed to say that as a life long Spider-man fan, I have never seen these Goblin pictures. So this is what they wanted to do, but ended up with the 'battle-suit' design...but somehow still managed to make a military suit look monster-ish..? :dunno Are these pictures on the DVDs anywhere?

I hope you folks are wrong about the lack of Spidey love out there. If it is generally accepted that SMIII was pretty poor, with most of the cast weeping their eyes out a one point or another, and his 'love interest' - who seemed just fine with him being SM at the end of SMII - turning into a two timing and depressive emo...

I think folks are ready for a better take on the character. I liked what Sam R tried to do, but I did not like the way in which he did it. He nailed the costume and the general look amazingly. But he really did miss a lot of the rest.

One thing for sure, HT has to refine the web lines on the red portion. The web lines was too thick, making the spider logo fairly visible.:lecture

i see ;) if ht did those detail right, hats off to them :D

If HT made the figure look just like the original comic suit then even more hats off to them.

Lol wow can someone explain in detail what's so wrong with the damn suit ?

Lol wow can someone explain in detail what's so wrong with the damn suit ?

Who cares what others think.

/1st lesson

Let's worry about the movie being good over the suit. If the movie sucks and the suit rocks is anyone gonna care about the suit? :cuckoo:

Can't wait for the reveal. ( I Like the suit, but i need the movie to be good to buy the figure. I think it will be but gotta be sure)

No no no.

The 1st Lesson is, you never talk about fight club.

That doesn't sound right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back