Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing more of spidey movie still, i guess medicom and diamond select got the spidey eye color right, which is orange or rusty color :dunno

Spiderman to me should be skinny but ripped, garfield spidey looks great and i can't wait to see the full reveal :D

I agree. He's supposed to be somehwat skinny. I think the Garfield guy fits the build. Plus he's suppsoed to be a HS dude. Most high school guys are skinny at that age.

Would love the utility belt from the game as a sideshow exclusive

the-amazing-spider-man-doesnt-suck-20120313105949940_640w.jpg

When was the last EX? Seems like its been a while

The belt to me really completes the look of the character. It would make since to me for him to have a belt to carry extra web with him, not sure why they didn't do that for this movie, the costume feels very naked in a way with out the red waist strip.

The belt to me really completes the look of the character. It would make since to me for him to have a belt to carry extra web with him, not sure why they didn't do that for this movie, the costume feels very naked in a way with out the red waist strip.

Agreed, I feel the same about the Man of Steel costume.

Didn't black spidey and IM Mk II 2.0 have exclusives? IM Mk I 2.0 too.

Everything about this costume design tells me they wanted it to emphasize Spidey's slenderness and flexibility. They want him to look sleek. A belt cuts those lines and emphasizes the horizontal. Given that I never liked the Rami costume, despite its surface faithfulness to the comic, I'm willing to give the new suit a try. Still, an optional belt wouldn't be a bad idea for the toy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back