Hot Toys 1/6th Scale Belle from Beauty And The Beast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t wait to see the final product shots and then see her in hand. Hot Toys is hustling right along with releases, with a lot on time, for Q1 2018 so hopefully we’ll see her soon.

It would be great to see Belle and Jack Sparrow release soon before they take a hiatus for Chinese New Year. I want to see some Disney characters!

I feel like the preorders for Hoth Leia went up after Belle, but I got my shipping notification for Hoth Leia the other night. Really hoping Belle won't be too far behind as she's the figure I've been most excited about since she was announced.

It could happen but I doubt it considering Chinese New Year starts this week and practically all of China shuts down

I’ve got my fingers crossed for a Valentine’s Day announcement haha! But I also know it’s unlikely. When does Hot Toys generally start back at it after the New Year celebration?

I’ve got my fingers crossed for a Valentine’s Day announcement haha! But I also know it’s unlikely. When does Hot Toys generally start back at it after the New Year celebration?

Pretty sure about 2 weeks just like everywhere else over there. Might be why they revealed the new Black Panther figure last week instead of this week. I could be wrong but just going by general info on their holiday

Pretty sure about 2 weeks just like everywhere else over there. Might be why they revealed the new Black Panther figure last week instead of this week. I could be wrong but just going by general info on their holiday

Thanks!

Just got an email from Sideshow that she’s been delayed to ship from them April-May 2018. :(

People in the Facebook Disney groups and on twitter are going nuts cause Disney listed her now on their Disney Onlineshop. They think that she‘s in stock now and they want to cancel their Sideshow Order.
I tried to explain aboout the Asia Release and that she wasn‘t even released yet, but they won‘t listen...:thud:

People in the Facebook Disney groups and on twitter are going nuts cause Disney listed her now on their Disney Onlineshop. They think that she‘s in stock now and they want to cancel their Sideshow Order.
I tried to explain aboout the Asia Release and that she wasn‘t even released yet, but they won‘t listen...:thud:

B21015D4-617E-4D7B-AEDA-D6A462D2B59B.jpeg

People probably aren’t looking at the shipping details, which say 2-3 weeks. I would definitely order her if she was out anywhere, but she’d just simply delayed sadly. :(

I've sent hot toys a message regarding Belle and i'm just waiting to see what they say. I cannot still cannot believe we have heard nothing about her!

Back