Hot Toys - Avengers Campus - 1/6th scale Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter Parker. Spider-Man. Scientist. Troublemaker? Thanks to none other than Tony Stark, a new scientific research station for the teenage heroes of the Marvel Universe has just been completed – and Spider-Man just got an invitation to join!

Celebrating the official start of D23 expo this year, Hot Toys is ecstatic to bring you the Avengers Campus Suit of Spider-Man in 1/6th scale Collectible Figure based on W.E.B. of Spider-Man comics as the D23 exclusive release. It’s a special Spider-Man figure that ties back to the thrilling experience in Disneyland’s Avengers Campus.

The highly-poseable Spider-Man figure features a masked head sculpt with multiple pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create numerous Spider-Man’s expressions, a beautifully designed red and blue Avengers Campus suit with detailed web impression, a fabric hoodie, a variety of accessories including a backpack, a spider bot, assorted spider-web shooting effect parts, and a dynamic figure stand.

This Special Edition will include a textbook, flyer, churro and soda as bonus items exclusively for collectors.

View attachment 598335

View attachment 598336

View attachment 598337

I dig it, looks cool. I do agree the lighter blue lining looks a bit out of place.

That's not the one we want Hot Toys..

fNEKOjR.jpg

I'm sure we'll eventually get it, hopefully it'll be put up by this year.

So what specifically does this have to do with the Avengers Campus at Disneyland? Is this the suit Spider-Man wears around the park or for some attraction?

Well, exactly like I said... you want one of these?
Only $750+ as a Buy It Now on evil-bay!!!

Toys Wonderland should have him for $1k next week, if you would rather wait.

My $500 Stealth Cap seems like a bargain now, lol. 😆

God, these re-sellers suck.

Last edited:
Saw someone post on FB that they wanted this spidey, and were willing to trade a NIB Arena Boba Fett. If I really wanted this figure I'd probably do the same (I have Arena Fett on PO) but I have a good idea HT will release His final suit from NWH.

D23 Cap did not get any other release, so no reason at all to think this will, despite how many they have at the event.
Aside from accessories and quality, isnt D23 cap the same as endgame cap? As someone else pointed out on here, it says exclusive accessories. I think there may be chance, but it may just be wishful thinking

Aside from accessories and quality, isnt D23 cap the same as endgame cap? As someone else pointed out on here, it says exclusive accessories. I think there may be chance, but it may just be wishful thinking
Yes technically D23 Cap was not given a wide release, but it was basically just an early prototype for the eventual Endgame Cap that they rushed out for the convention. Hot Toys improved a number of its issues by the time the regular release hit. So yeah, D23 Cap never got released later but, I mean, for all practical purposes we got a more finished, refined version of the same figure. The more I read the description of this one it really does come off like the extra accessories is what makes it the D23 exclusive, which would be kinda lame since the figure would hardly come with anything interesting without that stuff.

I do find it funny that Hot Toys couldn't couldn't bothered to even give this a D23 sticker on the box, which Cap had.

And yes, the D23 Cap was a "early promo" for the movie, had a better version come out later, but that exact figure never saw release anywhere else. It is an oddball figure, for sure.

If I were a betting man, I would wager that the "regular version" of this figure (minus the three accessories) will be available at Avengers Campus itself at Disneyland in CA in the coming weeks. It makes no sense for Sideshow to handle this, since it is a promotional piece for WEB at the campus.

I offered a guy $500 shipped for one and was given a hard "no"... when he listed four of them in a row on Mercari, so he is buying them at the event as he sells them. $160 pure profit on a toy isn't enough for people, I guess. Again, re-sellers suck.

Last edited:
I do find it funny that Hot Toys couldn't couldn't bothered to even give this a D23 sticker on the box, which Cap had.

And yes, the D23 Cap was a "early promo" for the movie, had a better version come out later, but that exact figure never saw release anywhere else. It is an oddball figure, for sure.

If I were a betting man, I would wager that the "regular version" of this figure (minus the three accessories) will be available at Avengers Campus itself at Disneyland in CA in the coming weeks. It makes no sense for Sideshow to handle this, since it is a promotional piece for WEB at the campus.

I offered a guy $500 shipped for one and was given a hard "no"... when he listed four of them in a row on Mercari, so he is buying them at the event as he sells them. $160 pure profit on a toy isn't enough for people, I guess. Again, re-sellers suck.
The collecting community is such an odd one. We ask each other for display advice, talk about lighting, etc. but the minute there's an exclusive we're at each other's throats ready to gut one another for a little more money. I've seen a few community members asking for $600-800.

There's one listed on eBay with the "best offer" option sitting at $500 (free shipping) if you're still looking. It's painful when eBay sellers have better deals than community members.

Not as much as it looks at first glance, the linework on the legs is similar but different color, and the suit is completely different material

WsOPQpA.png

Definitely prefer the Avengers Campus one now. Don’t NEED it. But if an opportunity comes across to get one reasonably, I’d bite.

Back