Hot Toys - Avengers Campus - 1/6th scale Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Peter Parker. Spider-Man. Scientist. Troublemaker? Thanks to none other than Tony Stark, a new scientific research station for the teenage heroes of the Marvel Universe has just been completed – and Spider-Man just got an invitation to join!

Celebrating the official start of D23 expo this year, Hot Toys is ecstatic to bring you the Avengers Campus Suit of Spider-Man in 1/6th scale Collectible Figure based on W.E.B. of Spider-Man comics as the D23 exclusive release. It’s a special Spider-Man figure that ties back to the thrilling experience in Disneyland’s Avengers Campus.

The highly-poseable Spider-Man figure features a masked head sculpt with multiple pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create numerous Spider-Man’s expressions, a beautifully designed red and blue Avengers Campus suit with detailed web impression, a fabric hoodie, a variety of accessories including a backpack, a spider bot, assorted spider-web shooting effect parts, and a dynamic figure stand.

This Special Edition will include a textbook, flyer, churro and soda as bonus items exclusively for collectors.

302287445_10158776793517344_8285357273702376075_n.jpg

305893546_10158776793502344_696578311264680751_n.jpg

305099912_10158776793532344_6427845012251336238_n.jpg

Not a fan. The light blue detailing on the suit is just ugly to me, as well as the back spider.

This is a bit confusing. The description says D23 exclusive. But there is no D23 tag/logo on the promo pics at all?

So is it just the exclusive accessories version that is D23? Or is D23 getting this first?

Other than that, LOVE this. Definitely grabbing it...If I even can lol

This is a bit confusing. The description says D23 exclusive. But there is no D23 tag/logo on the promo pics at all?

So is it just the exclusive accessories version that is D23? Or is D23 getting this first?

Other than that, LOVE this. Definitely grabbing it...If I even can lol
If its like the d23 endgame cap from a few years ago, itll be exclusive to that event only.

If its like the d23 endgame cap from a few years ago, itll be exclusive to that event only.
I'm aware but that Cap had the D23 logo & branding all over its promo pics and even box art. This does not at all, which is why it is confusing.

So this is the "live action" Zombie Hunter spidey suit without the cape and some slight changes. I did want this version before but after seeing his final NWH suit why not just do that over this. Smh

This might be something that the Diz can tie-in for in-park guests. Disneyland had a few Force Awakens Hot Toys there back after the film came out.

Like that scene in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back where they visit the internet trolls, I just want to visit everyone who keeps buying all these !$@? Iron Man and Spider-Man figures. Plus Howard. Plus Mickey. OMG.

Back