Hot Toys 1/6 - The Mandalorian Death Watch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..... Even if his helmet was off onscreen we, the viewers, should not ever have seen more than a partial profile until the last scene of season 2. Every one already was feeling all the feels watching that, this would have increased that by a power of three. Er, two!

It really irks me that this Grace person is still getting conversational mileage out of what is almost certainly a completely bogus claim. Its a reward she does not deserve.

I dont want to see Kylo in this, thanks:

R.

If anything it just shows how much he cared about Grogu and his commitment to keeping him safe. He broke his code only to accomplish that and now he can continue on.
This is beside your original point that Pedro could/should be replaced with another actor.

In any case, I think we'll be seeing more of his face in S3. I don't believe he'll stay with the sect imo.

But that's the discussion, the interesting part of the story. What happens with the Mandalorians ??

This is beside your original point that Pedro could/should be replaced with another actor.

No, it isn't. My original point was that they should replace Pascal if he is delaying the show and/or shortening it's longevity.

The rest of what I typed about the plot was in response to the rest of what you typed about the plot.

So....
how about that Death Watch Mando figure....

Haha, yeah. I’m so ready to get him and The Armorer back to back. It’ll help make the wait for Jango so much easier.

And while I’m manifesting, this is a good week to get Koska or Axe Woves Pre Order up. Hell, I’m down for a 2-pack. It’s been awhile since we’ve had one of those.

Why can't Din continue with a different actor playing him? Pascal does nothing that another qualified actor couldn't do. At least half the show is already acted out with stunt guys. Use a similar voice and all problems are solved.
..... Even if his helmet was off onscreen we, the viewers, should not ever have seen more than a partial profile until the last scene of season 2. Every one already was feeling all the feels watching that, this would have increased that by a power of three. Er, two!

It really irks me that this Grace person is still getting conversational mileage out of what is almost certainly a completely bogus claim. Its a reward she does not deserve.

I dont want to see Kylo in this, thanks:

R.
what about Ben Solo? Technically he could be any version of Ben you want. ;)

Why can't Din continue with a different actor playing him? Pascal does nothing that another qualified actor couldn't do. At least half the show is already acted out with stunt guys. Use a similar voice and all problems are solved.

Last thing I will say about this discussion that’s purely hypothetical is that one only has to look at how they’ve handled the whole Gina Carano/Cara Dune situation and that’s exactly how any fallout with Pedro would go. Leave the re-casting of actors to Marvel.

Last thing I will say about this discussion that’s purely hypothetical is that one only has to look at how they’ve handled the whole Gina Carano/Cara Dune situation and that’s exactly how any fallout with Pedro would go. Leave the re-casting of actors to Marvel.

Not necessarily true. Carano got fired because her politics didn't align with Kennedy's Lucasfilm politics, not because she made herself unavailable to shoot. Politics have driven people insane as evidenced by the statement put out by Lucasfilm after they fired Gina.

I reckon he's a bit of a sleeper myself. Meaning I think a lot of people passed on him when put up for pre-order.

When S3 hits with full Mandalorian civil war, factions against factions etc people will be wanting this guy imo.
Yes!!
It's a beautiful figure and definitely an Army builder.
I want 2,but am sticking with 1 for now until there is a gap in releases.
Also trying to rebuy figures I've sold off late last yr...but I agree,people will regret not picking this 1 up,especially if S3 has Mandalore and the civil war continuing.

Not necessarily true. Carano got fired because her politics didn't align with Kennedy's Lucasfilm politics, not because she made herself unavailable to shoot. Politics have driven people insane as evidenced by the statement put out by Lucasfilm after they fired Gina.

Cara Dune will not be in season 3 and they will never recast that character, while in this era of the Star Wars timeline.

Same way if Pedro ever exits, for whatever reason, they will not be casting another Din Djarin, in this era of the Star Wars timeline. That was really the only opinion that I, and others, were trying to make.

But I’m not here to convince anybody and I can respect you thinking otherwise. I’m sure all this will be erased by a mod shortly so I guess I’ll drop it on my end.

Cara Dune will not be in season 3 and they will never recast that character, while in this era of the Star Wars timeline.

Same way if Pedro ever exits, for whatever reason, they will not be casting another Din Djarin, in this era of the Star Wars timeline. That was really the only opinion that I, and others, were trying to make.

But I’m not here to convince anybody and I can respect you thinking otherwise. I’m sure all this will be erased by a mod shortly so I guess I’ll drop it on my end.
It’s a message board from the dial up era, there’s no mods

And my point is they can recast Din simply because he is always wearing a helmet. The same can not be said of Cara Dune, thus making a recast of her less feasible. I'm not even saying they will recast Pascal(they probably won't) all I have been saying is that it's easy to recast his role and they should if he is actually holding up the show.

And my point is they can recast Din simply because he is always wearing a helmet. The same can not be said of Cara Dune, thus making a recast of her less feasible. I'm not even saying they will recast Pascal(they probably won't) all I have been saying is that it's easy to recast his role and they should if he is actually holding up the show.
Also, they can tell the story of The Mandalorian without Cara Dune, they can’t do that for Din. As nice as she seemed at Celebration and I 100% don’t believe she should’ve been fired, I can’t lie to myself and say I loved here character or her acting

Also, they can tell the story of The Mandalorian without Cara Dune, they can’t do that for Din. As nice as she seemed at Celebration and I 100% don’t believe she should’ve been fired, I can’t lie to myself and say I loved here character or her acting

Well yes of course, you can't tell the story of The Mandalorian without the Mandalorian :lol. You can easily argue that the show could now continue without any one other specific character but that doesn't make it a great idea.

Back