1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KG Hobby must have a silent Z in their name. Always the very last for some reason. Unofortunately I had some credit there which I had to use for a Mando figure. God knows when I'll get that....

From what i read folks here had him shipped like three weeks ago. Mine nothing. Ordered second day after he went up.

My first one from KGHobby currently says its on the way to my local delivery office.

Usually that means it would be delivered today, but the tracking still hasn't changed. Krennic's going to be difficult right to the end.

KGH said they would sort out the second one "later".

From what i read folks here had him shipped like three weeks ago. Mine nothing. Ordered second day after he went up.

I ordered from them on day one, but I know for a fact they don't ship out by order date. It's pot luck, and I think KGH has itself gone to pot. I'd much rather use OSK from now on.

Ah OK you're obviously on the black list then :lol

Nah only joking. That sucks when companies don't honour the pre-order date from customers. It's not like it's hard to track.

Hmm, it's not just the cape collar but the whole cape itself. I don't like it all.

He looks so much better without it, otherwise it's like putting a bed sheet over a Hugo Boss suit. (I was going to write Armani, but Hugo Boss is so much more appropriate for a space Nazi).

If I ever receive the second figure my two display options will be capeless or rain poncho.

Hmm, it's not just the cape collar but the whole cape itself. I don't like it all.

He looks so much better without it, otherwise it's like putting a bed sheet over a Hugo Boss suit. (I was going to write Armani, but Hugo Boss is so much more appropriate for a space Nazi).

If I ever receive the second figure my two display options will be capeless or rain poncho.

Yes, I?m pretty sure that I?ll have him displayed with his rain poncho in front of his death troopers. The cape doesn?t seem to drape well either.

Yes, I?m pretty sure that I?ll have him displayed with his rain poncho in front of his death troopers. The cape doesn?t seem to drape well either.

No, it doesn't. At least mine. It's crumpled and voluminous, and looks clunky at the collar, and reminds me of the Disney Krennic.

I prefer this clean, classic Imperial look:

50166151321_691e4146b7_o.jpg

50165614643_2ed63ee668_o.jpg

50166232486_6a835459c9_o.jpg

There were some "meh" responses when this was announced, or "boring character". When this guy started disappearing in short order some of the same folks started buying him up...I guess FOMO is real :lol

Bought mine from Loonten Toys at the end of June, and it?s been sitting in ?Awaiting for International Departure? over a month .. who knows if he?ll ever arrive :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally received Krennic. Beautiful figure. Very lifelike! True that the cape is too thick, but I want to display him in his raincoat anyways.
...but really, the sticker is attached to the base? So he has to step on his own nose? ...not ideal at all.
688e9cd6fd0e61db1ef1efa14f0ffa25.jpg

a57cd30a1653924b75de4975f95f89c0.jpg

Hot Toys realised this release was too perfect so at the last minute messed up the base completely. How else are they meant to sell those 2.0's.

Back