1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, Mandible! You got to love the Director flanked with DT's, makes for an amazing display.

Looks amazing.

Such a pity though, that they keep making the cuffs so short. First it was Tarkin and now Krennic.

I think KG Hobby are telling me that I'm going to get both Krennics I ordered. It's not always easy to be sure what they mean in their messages.

Both him and Luke Crait are meant to be invoiced "this week".

I'd also asked about Han Solo and Solo Mudtrooper, and they either included them as being invoiced this week, or ignored that part of my message. As I said, it's sometimes hard to decipher what's going on.

Just got in today from ToysBuyingAgent. Likeness is spot on, my photography skills aren't great but he will make a fine addition to my collection. Not going to bother removing wires and whatnot.

HSwNjmx.jpg

Did anyone elses figure come with one angle peg not actually fully connected to the boot? I'm trying to put it on properly but I feel like I'm going to break his leg.

Just got in today from ToysBuyingAgent. Likeness is spot on, my photography skills aren't great but he will make a fine addition to my collection. Not going to bother removing wires and whatnot.

View attachment 489772

Nice shot, Chris! Yes indeed, it's a great figure. I didn't remove the wires either...I actually like them for positioning the cape.
A couple new shots of the Director:

DARK ASPIRATIONS.jpg

KRENNIC-017.jpg

I think KG Hobby are telling me that I'm going to get both Krennics I ordered. It's not always easy to be sure what they mean in their messages.

Both him and Luke Crait are meant to be invoiced "this week".

I'd also asked about Han Solo and Solo Mudtrooper, and they either included them as being invoiced this week, or ignored that part of my message. As I said, it's sometimes hard to decipher what's going on.

How long do they take to get back to you when you email them?

Krennic seems more readily available than tbe mudtrooper albeit at a price.

I must admit I am not at all happy about a possible cut in orders. I do not lay down a 20% deposit and wait for two years to maybe, perhaps get a figure.

I must admit I am not at all happy about a possible cut in orders. I do not lay down a 20% deposit and wait for two years to maybe, perhaps get a figure.

I did back and forth emails with them over a couple of weeks and they took a day or two to reply each time. I hassled them about missing out and they were unwilling to confirm anything so I eventually placed an order with Toys Wonderland and had him a week later. Now KG have shipped my Krennic ha ha so now I have two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did back and forth emails with them over a couple of weeks and they took a day or two to reply each time. I hassled them about missing out and they were unwilling to confirm anything so I eventually placed an order with Toys Wonderland and had him a week later. Now KG have shipped my Krennic ha ha so now I have two!

Yeah, I am only still in the game because of KG but they can be a mare at times.

Been waiting for a reply about my shipping.

I was so worried about my mudtrooper I ordered from Toys Buying agent sponsored by Hoody999

I can sell one on if the two show up...……..or keep both hmmmm

As choombaz wrote, it's usually a day or two. Sometimes it's within hours though.

And this is what I don't get about KGH. They tell me they're going to invoice this week, and I'm still waiting. Yet they've already shipped yours.

As choombaz wrote, it's usually a day or two. Sometimes it's within hours though.

And this is what I don't get about KGH. They tell me they're going to invoice this week, and I'm still waiting. Yet they've already shipped yours.

Might have something to do with me constantly hassling them or the fact it was a day one pre-order. In their defense I have never really had any problems with them.

Also had mine shipped from KGH a few days ago. I believe keeping constant communication with them about availability is the best way to get their attention lately.

Day 1 pre ordering has most likely no impact whatsoever. Following covid-19 crisis and current political situation in Honk-Kong, i do think KGH staff have a lot on their plate and possibly are overwhelmed with request regarding delays on pre orders.

This being said, my own experience with them tend to show that, if you keep a civil email conversation thru their contact form, they'll manage to get your order shipped.

I ordered both of mine 14th January 2019, which looking at this thread was the day they went up.

Still heard nothing more.

Hit them with a mail thru their site "contact us" form. When you're logged in, you can even add your order number in the subject line using the drop down menu.

Hit them with a mail thru their site "contact us" form. When you're logged in, you can even add your order number in the subject line using the drop down menu.

I sometimes use that, depending whether or not I have a recent email from them to reply to.

Had two emails from them on Thursday. The first saying they were invoicing Luke Crait "this week", and the second confirming, "yes both for u" in response to my question whether that meant both Krennics as well. (My initial email to them had asked about Luke and the Krennics).

I could certainly live without Luke Crait, and wouldn't mind if they forgot about him entirely.

Back