1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. KG Hobby just replied "Hi Sorry about that What about I send u a full refund + hkd 350 store credit Thanks". Just WTF, guys? Anybody has this experience? I ordered second day of PO and i end up with no figure at all. Me! Who annoyed HT with Krennic to make him for the whole eternity, what a cuel paradox :D

Man that really really sucks. I ordered Krennic from Kghobby straight away as well and ended up buying him from Toys Wonderland as insurance. I was starting to sense this would happen to me and then they ended up shipping it anyway so I got two.

When I asked about Black Widow and Hawkeye last week I got this message ?for hottoys , as a wholesaler, we usually receive 8-10 weeks after secret base release to all their retail customer. Sometimes it is longer for popular item like marvel item. we will keep you posted. currently only small amount of stock has been released?.

While the message is reasonably clear, it just makes me want to resort to the insurance policy again.

LOL. KG Hobby just replied "Hi Sorry about that What about I send u a full refund + hkd 350 store credit Thanks". Just WTF, guys? Anybody has this experience? I ordered second day of PO and i end up with no figure at all. Me! Who annoyed HT with Krennic to make him for the whole eternity, what a cuel paradox :D

Damn... just checked SPACE-figuren since they had him in stock two days ago. But now sold out. Maybe check other EU stores since he just got here?

Damn... just checked SPACE-figuren since they had him in stock two days ago. But now sold out. Maybe check other EU stores since he just got here?

Ah, what a shame. I like space figuren. I'll definitely check it out, in worst case scenario i see a few pieces on ebay for reasonable price.

Just to be clear i don't hate KGH for fact they failed to deliver the figure, it can happen, it sucks, but whatever. But if i didn't ask them and insist on answer then they would keep my order open for i don't know how longer without any info and i would ended up empty handed but much later just in time to see how this figure is insanely expensive on second market.

Feel really bad for you Futurion. I remember we were both pushing hard for a Krennic back in the day. And now to be jibbed right at the end.

That's pretty big of you to not be angry with KG. I think that's also a bit of Asian culture not to want to give bad news.

But good you got the info from them like you say, so you can at least get a chance at one somewhere else now.

Fingers crossed for you man !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once had a similar debacle with KG, where I had a order open for months after release and it had not shipped. They ended up making good on it though by upgrading my shipping at no charge. Typically I never had issues with them.

Feel really bad for you Futurion. I remember we were both pushing hard for a Krennic back in the day. And now to be jibbed right at the end.

That's pretty big of you to not be angry with KG. I think that's also a bit of Asian culture not to want to give bad news.

But good you got the info from them like you say, so you can at least get a chance at one somewhere else now.

Fingers crossed for you man !

To this moment they did not close my order and issue a refund. After another message from me a day ago. This is worst customer approach i experienced in years. So like i said, i'm done with them. I can only hope this is rare case their incompetence and everybody else will have only positive experience.

Keep on em !

No doubt you've already done this. But tell them you're unhappy and when you placed your order.

To this moment they did not close my order and issue a refund. After another message from me a day ago. This is worst customer approach i experienced in years. So like i said, i'm done with them. I can only hope this is rare case their incompetence and everybody else will have only positive experience.

After reading your post the other day I emailed them, and they confirmed they could not supply my day one ordered second Krennic. Within a day they sent a refund of 336 HKD, and added another 336 HKD as a store credit.

I tried to use the credit today to reduce the cost of a pre-order, but Paypal completely disregarded it and wanted to charge the full amount instead. A Google search revealed that this is a known problem with the BigCommerce shopping cart software, though I've never had a problem applying a store credit on KGH before.

I requested an amended invoice instead, but after some hours waiting for another response I decided to solve the issue myself: I made two pre-orders, and used the credit to pay the full deposit for each figure. (The credit could only be applied as long as you don't have to go through Paypal).

It's a pretty good result for me personally. Once I had Krennic in hand I didn't like the cape look at all, and wasn't very keen on the poncho either. Therefore, a second Krennic wasn't really necessary anyway.

But not a very good result if it's the only Krennic you were waiting on. That's a really rough outcome. :(

Keep on em !

No doubt you've already done this. But tell them you're unhappy and when you placed your order.

I just want my money back and be done with it. Krennic is luckily already on his way from a eBay seller here in EU, for a price above ratail of course, not that i had a choice :) But i'm happy i will have him, you know, after all those years of spamming on HT fb page :D

After reading your post the other day I emailed them, and they confirmed they could not supply my day one ordered second Krennic. Within a day they sent a refund of 336 HKD, and added another 336 HKD as a store credit.

I tried to use the credit today to reduce the cost of a pre-order, but Paypal completely disregarded it and wanted to charge the full amount instead. A Google search revealed that this is a known problem with the BigCommerce shopping cart software, though I've never had a problem applying a store credit on KGH before.

I requested an amended invoice instead, but after some hours waiting for another response I decided to solve the issue myself: I made two pre-orders, and used the credit to pay the full deposit for each figure. (The credit could only be applied as long as you don't have to go through Paypal).

It's a pretty good result for me personally. Once I had Krennic in hand I didn't like the cape look at all, and wasn't very keen on the poncho either. Therefore, a second Krennic wasn't really necessary anyway.

But not a very good result if it's the only Krennic you were waiting on. That's a really rough outcome. :(

Thanks for the info, good to know how credit works. I don't know if i will get any and use it anyway, but somebody else might be glad knowing this too.

Thanks for the info, good to know how credit works. I don't know if i will get any and use it anyway, but somebody else might be glad knowing this too.

According to their initial email they said it should have worked the way I tried at first: tick the box to say that you want to apply the credit to the order and proceed to the Paypal payment.

I must've tried about ten times over the course of a few hours to see if it was a temporary error. Each time Paypal ignored the credit. Not knowing when they would get back to me with an invoice I just went ahead and used the credit the only way I knew would work.

You're sure to get your refund, plus the credit, but the problem with KGH is you never know when things will happen. I know for a fact they don't send figures out in order of purchase, and now it's obvious they don't do refunds in order either.

Finally. After all those years.
IMG_2870b.jpg
IMG_2872b.jpg
IMG_2879.jpg

Congrats, Futurion. What are your thoughts now that he's in hand?

Shrinked Ben Mendelsohn. Great job from HT. Also i like the suit, fabric, in my opinion it is all done good.
It really feels good to finally have him and not to be disappointed.

So back to work and harass HT with Death Star trooper even more, i need them to flank Tarkin :D

Shrinked Ben Mendelsohn. Great job from HT. Also i like the suit, fabric, in my opinion it is all done good.
It really feels good to finally have him and not to be disappointed.

So back to work and harass HT with Death Star trooper even more, i need them to flank Tarkin :D

Your signature works perfectly with that. :yess:

Back