1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same issue a couple weeks ago. asked about both Luke and Krennic and was told they would invoice them by the end of the week. Then, contacted them last satursday as nothing had come my way. Finally got both invoiced monday, as well as Leia & Wicket 2-pack and all three are now on their way.

I had the same issue a couple weeks ago. asked about both Luke and Krennic and was told they would invoice them by the end of the week. Then, contacted them last satursday as nothing had come my way. Finally got both invoiced monday, as well as Leia & Wicket 2-pack and all three are now on their way.

I got the Leia and Wicket invoice midday last Sunday, so it doesn't seem like they're going through orders by figure systematically, but doing a bit of everything at different times.

I got the Leia and Wicket invoice midday last Sunday, so it doesn't seem like they're going through orders by figure systematically, but doing a bit of everything at different times.

To me, it also is related to figure sales. This 2-Pack (much like the Jawa Gonk combo) might be less successful than Crait Luke and Krennic. At least, production/sales ratio might be bigger for the latter thus helping KG concluding sales with their first shipment. Apparently, Luke and Krennic were harder to come with longer delays in between deliveries from Hot Toys.

To me, it also is related to figure sales. This 2-Pack (much like the Jawa Gonk combo) might be less successful than Crait Luke and Krennic. At least, production/sales ratio might be bigger for the latter thus helping KG concluding sales with their first shipment. Apparently, Luke and Krennic were harder to come with longer delays in between deliveries from Hot Toys.

They sent me invoices for Luke Crait and one of the Krennics this morning. Postage for each had been reduced to only 175HKD, which implies they'll be sending them in one box.

No further word on the second Krennic.

Krennic looks fantastic in person. Kind of a basic release but there’s just something cool about his look. The white Imperial top along with the cape just makes him pop. Sculpt is very good too. Definitely glad I ordered.

The cape is definitely a bit annoying, but otherwise not too shabby at all. I didn't bother installing those little pieces into the belt since you can't see them anyway. Still have bad flashbacks about getting those tiny canisters into the jacket on the TFA Han figure.
IMG_4332_2_small.jpg

Last edited:
Were you able to connect it? I?ve tried multiple times now and it just doesn?t seem to want to go in.

Have you tried heating the peg with a hairdryer? Softening the plastic is sometimes the only way to safely attach them.

You have to heat the peg rather than the boot, of course, so as not to endanger the pleather.

Have you tried heating the peg with a hairdryer? Softening the plastic is sometimes the only way to safely attach them.

You have to heat the peg rather than the boot, of course, so as not to endanger the pleather.

I?ll give that a go, thanks.

Truly bizarre my Krennic from KGHobby came via a personal address in another state in Australia?!

What the ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KGH sent Crait Luke and Krennic at the same time last Tuesday.

Krennic arrived at the Hong Kong processing centre five minutes after Luke.

Luke's already in the UK heading for the RDC, and Krennic is still in Hong Kong. Sod's law that it had to be Krennic who missed his flight, and not Luke. :(

THat's the other way around for me. Luke left HK two days before Krennic but the Director arrived friday while Luke is still en route.

Krennic seems fated never to arrive.

First he gets left behind when Luke Crait left Hong Kong.

He finally changes to 'Leaving overseas' at the exact same time as SuperMad's K.

K's already arrived in the country and is on the way to the RDC.

Krennic is still stuck at 'Leaving overseas'. :gah:

The Director has arrived. Actually had him for a while now. Still waiting on another........

2EC140A9-9D8F-414C-9B9A-390FBA738394.jpeg 1DE76AF3-7DA2-41FB-8382-2B8E035B4AD4.jpeg 7BDA13C0-3E27-4EED-AE3B-E727A71E406B.jpeg 698221BE-E5A6-494F-84B9-0EE4D6375A46.jpeg 1B5B24F4-A03A-4E8F-835F-DFB9CFC2D9F8.jpeg 39F513C1-372D-4756-A779-E003AD79450B.jpeg D9FECA33-4DB3-42E5-BB06-28F14466D3AA.jpeg D1219DF1-796E-4096-992B-0DB55BC84440.jpg

Back