1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold Krennic because of the base. Ruins an otherwise perfect figure.

giphy.gif

I sold Krennic because of the base. Ruins an otherwise perfect figure.

I understand the sarcasm is justified :) ...but hey, that base does throw an otherwise perfect figure a bit off. Doesn?t make sense that the sticker is already attached when we had a choice with the other R1 figures. And honestly, Who used those? ...and hey, a base where the figure needs to step on his own face [emoji848]

f72ef05f3a4bd25e32fa16914cfef1d4.jpg

0b4cb6f5b5390ccb4f05fbefc21bdd33.plist

:lol I think someone said the sticker can be heated up and removed fairly easily.

No heat needed, it?s easy it just reveals the normal imperial floor base. Hot toys meant for this to be taken off and put back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No heat needed, it?s easy it just reveals the normal imperial floor base. Hot toys meant for this to be taken off and put back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is on so tight it will not peel off, not without damaging the topper itself. It's certainly not easy for all. Maybe they went light with your glue.

Good thing it's only the base. After I put the figure on it I don't even realize it's there anymore. Guess I just don't pay attention to it [emoji1745]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Have they done another "face sticker" type stand in SW? I seem to remember it on other lines, but not SW, so was surprised to see it on Krennic.

It's weird how HT seems so all over the place with stands. Really wish they'd just stick with the exact same stand type but do unique add-on (rocks, sand or whatever) pieces and flat surface that you can choose to use or not.

My sticker came right off the base. Left a few bits of residue where dabbing/reapplying the sticker on those parts pulls them off clean.

Have they done another "face sticker" type stand in SW? I seem to remember it on other lines, but not SW, so was surprised to see it on Krennic.

It's weird how HT seems so all over the place with stands. Really wish they'd just stick with the exact same stand type but do unique add-on (rocks, sand or whatever) pieces and flat surface that you can choose to use or not.

Most (all maybe) of the Rogue One figures had those face stickers with the stands, but they didn't come already applied. This is the first one where they've stuck it on the base from the get go.

Most (all maybe) of the Rogue One figures had those face stickers with the stands, but they didn't come already applied. This is the first one where they've stuck it on the base from the get go.

Interesting - so it was a specific choice related only to the RO figs. I didn't get any of those and didn't notice the "face stands" in any of the pics.

Think I?m gonna be selling my Krennic soon. Dont want to, but need the cash. Putting $ into other things atm other than the Mando line. Decisions decisions. What sucks is on his shoulder near the magnets where his cape sits, there?s a tiny snag in the material. Came like this which will hurt its resale if/when I post it

Interesting - so it was a specific choice related only to the RO figs. I didn't get any of those and didn't notice the "face stands" in any of the pics.

I don't think most people choose to use them, they're like the add-ons for the Emperor or ROTJ Luke, but this figure forces you to go with the topper from the outset in that it's taped on.

Yeah, I don?t think anyone really used them. They were awkward and detract from the figure. Having the plain Imperial floor showcases the figure a lot better than a graphic of the character?s face beneath the figure?s feet.

No idea why they glued it to Krennic?s base. Maybe it?s some kind of requirement now. RotJ Stormtroopers had the nameplate holder glued on as well, whereas it was removable on past figures.

I?ll try and remove the sticker I think.
This figure is incredible lifelike. It?s like tiny little person standing there.

KGH finally responded, they should ship mine next week.

They did not get back to me, even after another message. I'm very disappointed in KGH customer approach. However they disappointed me for the last time, i'll never buy from them again.

LOL. KG Hobby just replied "Hi Sorry about that What about I send u a full refund + hkd 350 store credit Thanks". Just WTF, guys? Anybody has this experience? I ordered second day of PO and i end up with no figure at all. Me! Who annoyed HT with Krennic to make him for the whole eternity, what a cuel paradox :D

LOL. KG Hobby just replied "Hi Sorry about that What about I send u a full refund + hkd 350 store credit Thanks". Just WTF, guys? Anybody has this experience? I ordered second day of PO and i end up with no figure at all. Me! Who annoyed HT with Krennic to make him for the whole eternity, what a cuel paradox :D

Not sure if interested,but in Australia,Sugo Toys has Krennic for above retail,but they have him.

Back