1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used this complete outfit for a generic ANH imperial (the guy walking alongside Wulff Yularen when Chewy, Han and Luke are getting in the elevator) and wow is that jacket a pain in the *** to get onto a different body. It has no openings/flaps at all - fully sewn onto the body. No idea how part out companies got the jacket off the body.

And the Krennic belt is difficult to turn into a generic ANH belt due to the loops - very tough to remove.

I still don't love the cap (slightly big and the sculpted lines are a little weird) but it's certainly the best Imperial cap we've gotten. Though you do have to change the hat button - unclear why Krennic had a different one to regular Imperials.

The ambitious Orson Krennic gazing upon his assigned project.

IMG_4908.JPG

Cool photo!

Is that photoshopped? Doesn't look it, but I'm trying to figure out how else you would have done it.

Thanks! It's not photoshop i wouldn't know where to start with that wizardry :)
I used my wifes ipad to reflect the deathstar image off the glass of the detolf cabinet.

Thanks! It's not photoshop i wouldn't know where to start with that wizardry :)
I used my wifes ipad to reflect the deathstar image off the glass of the detolf cabinet.

Very cool idea and great photo, irezumi. There's guys who make the light-up clear displays (Stoney's Stands comes to mind) like the rebel tactical screens, pretty sure I've seen Death Stars out there as well.

So is there anyone leaving the wire in the cape and chancing it to not change color? Not sure what I want to do. Are we even sure the wire causes that?

So is there anyone leaving the wire in the cape and chancing it to not change color? Not sure what I want to do. Are we even sure the wire causes that?

I have mine still in the Cape and nothing has shown yet of staining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get dehumidifiers around your figure and more silica gels if you plan to keep this in storage heh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got mine in and very impressive it is too...metallic hair colour aside(I'm still not a fan) the sculpt is superb! Easily one of HT finest.

Surprised too on how well the cape hangs and drapes. And the magnet attachments to hold it in place was a great idea...

DSC_0225.JPGDSC_0212.JPGDSC_0215.JPGDSC_0227.JPG

Back