Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical Chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A wise decision you made there buddy. Roll on 2014. :impatient:

thanks bud! i went and took on the payment plan its only 64 bucks a month. threw Feb. so everything should be okay. its the first time i use the payment plan SSC offers.

The funny thing is I have so many figures on flex pay. So I still pay 2-300 a month. Lol.

thanks bud! i went and took on the payment plan its only 64 bucks a month. threw Feb. so everything should be okay. its the first time i use the payment plan SSC offers.

:hi5:

As long as it works out for you buddy it should be all good.

Have I been living under a rock, how have I not seen this figure before! Donno if I want the chair though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Picture of the Mechanical Chair at STGCC.
9644849843_ca4a76e048_b.jpg

An extra $125 for a chair that lights up (I'm guessing the screen?), I think I'll pass...

Yes but when the day comes that you say to yourself 'Robo would look good on his chair' then picking up one of these chairs will be difficult.

I was the same but then realised that it is better to get the chair now rather than trying to get it later.

Anyway as DGTWoodward said it looks fantastic but a bit of a gutter that this is still likely a year away from being in my hands. :(

I think it depends how you plan on posing him. I'm looking for standing gun poses so the chair wouldn't be necessary. Only the prime directives sound effects he comes with would match a chair pose. Everything else is more action-oriented.

I'm on my ipad, and can only see 1 pic on the first page...
Anyone else having trouble seeing the pics?

There are 10 images in the first post alone...

Yes but when the day comes that you say to yourself 'Robo would look good on his chair' then picking up one of these chairs will be difficult.

I was the same but then realised that it is better to get the chair now rather than trying to get it later.

Anyway as DGTWoodward said it looks fantastic but a bit of a gutter that this is still likely a year away from being in my hands. :(

Good point.
I felt the same way.
I first ordered Robo on his own, but contacted Sideshow to change the order to him in the chair.
I'd rather have the chair and never use it than want it and not have it.

i think you lose.... .... .... (a thousand dots here)

I have no intention of ever putting him in or by the chair. It's simply a matter of preference for posing. I save $125 to go into the ED-209 or another figure.

Back