Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical Chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it depends how you plan on posing him. I'm looking for standing gun poses so the chair wouldn't be necessary. Only the prime directives sound effects he comes with would match a chair pose. Everything else is more action-oriented.

Well I will probably pose him standing up mostly but it will be nice to have the chair to achieve other poses.

There are 10 images in the first post alone...

Good point.
I felt the same way.
I first ordered Robo on his own, but contacted Sideshow to change the order to him in the chair.
I'd rather have the chair and never use it than want it and not have it.

Yeah I had originally just order Robo but soon made the decision on getting the version with the chair. I think I will be justified on the extra price when I have him in hand.

I think the chair is a cool option but one I will have to pass on. I am almost priced out of this hobby as it is. I am hoping to get Robocop and I would love to get ED-209 as well. These figures are awesome and I would love to continue getting them but if the prices keep going up at the same rate after next year I will be done collecting them.

I think the chair is a cool option but one I will have to pass on. I am almost priced out of this hobby as it is. I am hoping to get Robocop and I would love to get ED-209 as well. These figures are awesome and I would love to continue getting them but if the prices keep going up at the same rate after next year I will be done collecting them.

You won't be alone buddy. HT needs to put a halt to these increasing prices or risk losing out in the long term.

Well If I can get Robocop and Ed then most of my grails will be bought anyway. After Superman, Batman, Joker,Indy and Terminator and Predator I have most of my 80's favorites.

But will they learn?

Something tells me they'll keep pushing it until they see a drop off.

Yeah they will continue to squeeze their customers to the max and not give us any ease up on the price rises.

Well If I can get Robocop and Ed then most of my grails will be bought anyway. After Superman, Batman, Joker,Indy and Terminator and Predator I have most of my 80's favorites.

That is what I used to say until they teased another 'icon' that I needed. :lol

I may get this version. I was just going to go with RoboCop - the chair but this version is iconic as well.

Funds permitting I would say get this version if you can. You may want the chair at a later date and I imagine it will be hard to find as well as super expensive.

I have just had to cancel this combo set and ED-209...and a handful of others.

Loss of work hours and sudden truly unexpected bills are the culprit.

Sorry to hear that buddy.

Hopefully with the New Year fast approaching you fortunes will turn around.

All the best.

Sorry to hear that buddy.

Hopefully with the New Year fast approaching you fortunes will turn around.

All the best.

Thanks my friend. I have talked things over with my wife and we have been number crunching to work out a better budget.

It's silly, you just expect things to just stay as they are forever, and they do.

Until they don't.

Still, HULK and IM-VII arrived this past weekend and though I have not had time to do anything with them as yet - recent crappy events being the reason - I have something to look forward to tomorrow.

Thanks my friend. I have talked things over with my wife and we have been number crunching to work out a better budget.

It's silly, you just expect things to just stay as they are forever, and they do.

Until they don't.

Still, HULK and IM-VII arrived this past weekend and though I have not had time to do anything with them as yet - recent crappy events being the reason - I have something to look forward to tomorrow.

Yeah it is always the 'it won't happen to me' line that keeps us in denial that it can actually happen to us very easily.

Family life come above all else so you and your wife made the right call with a new planned budget that you did together.

These toys will take care of themselves and as you say you have these two awesome figures to look forward to so keep your chin up buddy. :1-1:

Just watched the remastered blu-ray. WOW, a fantastic restoration! One thing I noticed for the first time was that when RoboCop has the dream while sitting in the chair he has little squiggly wires going out of the back of his head and attaching to the head rest. When he gets up and storms off he stretches them and assumedly breaks them as they cut away. I literally never noticed that before and I'm guessing Hot Toys didn't either. :lol

Back