Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical Chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the inside of the holster compartment white like it is in these photos?

25be5f6256c4.jpg

4b8463126932.jpg

c9aab216f008.jpg

the angle is completely different so it's not easy to say for every detail.
may be somebody will post shots from another scene.

So I've got this new combo-set on pre-order along with The new Ed-209, wonderful.

Then it hits me! This is Hot Toys. I could have easy, 12 months to wait before they arrive. I need to scratch this itch!

So, I picked up one of the old Robocop 3 Flight pack figures from a great board member on here, and I'm impressed :D

If the quality of these old figures is anything to go by, the new ones will be amazing!

Waiting patiently now......... :gah::impatient:

null_zps20f246c2.jpg

null_zpsca823f3c.jpg

null_zpsc1dee95a.jpg

null_zpsf2aaa9a3.jpg

null_zpsb5d5858b.jpg

if you were worried about the color - yes, it's definitely white (blue tint is light here). i didn't expect to discover that, too.

The thing that freaks me out is that we should have known this was coming months back when HT showed the "here's what we have in the works" picture with Banner, Prometheus suit, Batsuit container, and 1/4 endo. The Robocop chair was sitting out in the open.

I have been looking at the chair for a bit and I am wondering if the joint on the left side is strong enough to support the chair with a diecast robocop sitting in it. Over time, I wonder if the chair will start to tilt.

I have been looking at the chair for a bit and I am wondering if the joint on the left side is strong enough to support the chair with a diecast robocop sitting in it. Over time, I wonder if the chair will start to tilt.

I've heard that part is made of rubber.
My friend's cousin's bother's uncle's barber told him so.
But the good news is that Hot Toys will be shipping the set with a cardboard Robocop that will have almost no weight, and will look great in the chair from certain angles.

I'd imagine that the joint will be plenty strong.

But the good news is that Hot Toys will be shipping the set with a cardboard Robocop that will have almost no weight, and will look great in the chair from certain angles.

oh my you are so funny. What a witty remark :cuckoo:

Actually, yes I did tell him that. Rubber all the way. Then I asked him if he wanted something for the weekend....:wink1:

If you read it to the end, you'd realise the joint will likely be metal.
HT *might* be aware that the Robocop that will be sitting on the chair will be made of metal. Just throwing that out there.

Just like they *might* be aware that a rubber dome won't break apart over time? I wouldn't assume that Hot Toys are aware of all potential long- term issues.

So I've got this new combo-set on pre-order along with The new Ed-209, wonderful.

Then it hits me! This is Hot Toys. I could have easy, 12 months to wait before they arrive. I need to scratch this itch!

So, I picked up one of the old Robocop 3 Flight pack figures from a great board member on here, and I'm impressed :D

If the quality of these old figures is anything to go by, the new ones will be amazing!

Waiting patiently now......... :gah::impatient:

null_zps20f246c2.jpg

null_zpsca823f3c.jpg

null_zpsc1dee95a.jpg

null_zpsf2aaa9a3.jpg

null_zpsb5d5858b.jpg

I have one of these up for sale if anyone else is interested. :)

Oh and I love the lineup of Cylons you got there...

Ordered. It was too good to pass up after seeing detailed photos of the chair.

So many great (announced) figures coming out next year, but this guy and his chair may be the pick of the bunch. :yess:

I originally ordered just Robocop but I knew having him and no chair would lead me to regret missing out on the chair so I cancelled the order and ordered Robocop and his chair.

Back