Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical Chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the remastered blu-ray. WOW, a fantastic restoration! One thing I noticed for the first time was that when RoboCop has the dream while sitting in the chair he has little squiggly wires going out of the back of his head and attaching to the head rest. When he gets up and storms off he stretches them and assumedly breaks them as they cut away. I literally never noticed that before and I'm guessing Hot Toys didn't either. :lol

What?!?!?! Pre-order cancelled!!!!

Does anyone here want Hot Toys to make an Officer Anne Lewis figure to go along with RoboCop?
How about an Alex Murphy figure too?
Both could come with tactical gear and Murphy could come with a "dead head" sculpt and blown off arm as an exclusive!
I'd buy that for $1!!!!

Does anyone here want Hot Toys to make an Officer Anne Lewis figure to go along with RoboCop?
Both could come with tactical gear and Murphy could come with a "dead head" sculpt and blown off arm as an exclusive!
I'd buy that for $1!!!!

down for Anne

I'd buy that for $1!!!!
I'll take Murphy and a 6000 SUX

last flex payment is Feb 5 but we all know that will get pushed back. I'm thinking late March SS will get this.

Just had the warning for my first flex on the 25th, today the 25th lol. I'm assuming its because of the weekend and will charge MON. My last flex is on FEB 25th if it isn't delayed.

Can't this thread be merged with the other one for robocop alone?
Isn't this the same case with the bat-armory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is this coming out this month or is it delayed until August like the regular Robo?

Great review, Skull!
Thanks to you and everyone else who takes the time to post these. .. it makes my wait more bearable!

Hey guys, just got this figure. Amazing!! I can't find batteries for him, though. Manual says size 8? What are those typically used for?

Back