Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am loving this figure and all the photos everyone is posting.
I figured I would mix it up with some manipulated images.
20141203_185216_1.jpg
20141201_045306_1.jpg
2014-12-03 19.07.46_1.jpg2014-12-03 19.04.37_1.jpg
20141203_185138_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20141203_185216_1.jpg
    20141203_185216_1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 223
What was wrong with the Silver Centurion? Did they perchance make it a deep gun-metal grey with purple highlights?

It just looked off. The chest was too thick and the articulation wasn't impressive. Also I don't think I can buy a non-diecast HT anymore. Feels cheap. The paint was cheap too and stunk something awful. It also looked like **** on my shelf as the red was just too deep.

Anyone deal with FengXue loontentoys,?
because i'm having some trouble with him. i paid him a down payment for robocop and now he's behaving very shady. this was months ago when i paid him. he's had the figure is stock for quite a while and he keeps dragging it. + the guy is a complete d***. now i just want my refund and i don't know how to go about it. should contact paypal?? as this guy i don't trust him as i could end up with a figure in pieces.
if anyone has any info on this dude please let me know.

because i'm having some trouble with him. i paid him a down payment for robocop and now he's behaving very shady. this was months ago when i paid him. he's had the figure is stock for quite a while and he keeps dragging it. + the guy is a complete d***. now i just want my refund and i don't know how to go about it. should contact paypal?? as this guy i don't trust him as i could end up with a figure in pieces.

Someone else was having problems with him like towards the end of November, but seeing as SS doesn't even have stock for those that still have flexpays on him maybe Looten is waiting on his next shipment too. At least that would be the optimistic take on it, he could be a shady mother you know what.

that eye is kinda disappointing I will say, u cant even see it unless u shine light in the hole quite a bit. It was hard to get
to show up on camera without flash.

I and SmoothEmjay got ours from him. It took a while but we eventually received ours. Yeah, took multiple emails back and forth and we even received bogus tracking info. Im thinking he's out of stock again but doesn't want to lose the sale which is the reason he keeps dragging it like he did to us. I even requested a refund but he finally shipped it out and we did receive him. You'll get it eventually bro. Just be patient.

I've always found loonten to be reliable and prompt and courteous with his responses to be honest so its strange why he'd be acting like this.

It just looked off. The chest was too thick and the articulation wasn't impressive. Also I don't think I can buy a non-diecast HT anymore. Feels cheap. The paint was cheap too and stunk something awful. It also looked like **** on my shelf as the red was just too deep.

Ah. I must apologise, I was asking because I found humour in someone being unhappy with an entirely different figure called ''Silver Centurion'' when the primary complaint about this Robocop is that it's too silver!

A couple of pics of this awesome figure. I've been playing around trying to find a good pose. This will do for now. I think Hot Toys has done really well here. The weight is impressive! It might even be heavier than the Iron Man Mk.42. :)

r-03-small_zps52f1c73d.jpg~original

r-01-small_zps599c1f47.jpg~original

I know there isn't much diecast on the outside of the figure, but he feels pretty heavy. Any chance the diecast is all on the inside? Like, maybe the frame or skeleton or whatever is diecast?

Sweet pics, Robban, you got the lower ab articulation to cooperate! :clap

According to Optibotimus, he weighs an ounce or two less than Mark 42, which checks in at nearly two pounds, but that's not too shabby when you factor in the dearth of diecast.

mister_e, the upper arms and lower legs, minus the shins, are diecast. The bottom of the feet are likely diecast as well. As to whether or not there's diecast inside the figure, I don't know.

I enjoy how great deals can now be found on newer items, thank goodness for over saturation. He will arrive next week, $275 shipped from eBay. Waiting on similar deal for bd T800 and my 80's fix will be complete for the moment :impatient:

I enjoy how great deals can now be found on newer items, thank goodness for over saturation. He will arrive next week, $275 shipped from eBay. Waiting on similar deal for bd T800 and my 80's fix will be complete for the moment :impatient:

Figures of the year easily, getting my BD T800 shipped and should be here on Tuesday can't wait! Just waiting on Dredd now.:yess:

Cool shot. So nice to see this thread back on track after all the tiresome whining and finger pointing. :)

I love this figure.
I've been down on Hot Toys after being let down by the Silver Cent, but this figure nails Robocop.
Love the diecast, the rubber, and the finish. Great articulation and cool features.

Only complaint is that the ankles could use a bit more swivel.

Looks great on the shelf.
I hope to do a review and take some quality photos soon.

AvyQIjd.jpg

I'm about as late to the party as one can be, but I finally picked up my Robo yesterday. This is one of the best put together figures I have ever seen. The articulation and movement are so perfectly engineered, it's sick. I was hoping the silvery color would simply be people's pics, but nope, this thing is definitely too silver, and the blue and pink tints are very subtle. When I look at this figure, I see a fantastic Robo, but I don't see screen Robo. I hope to either paint it like Robo1 or Robo2 soon.

Back