Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not much of a complaint. Considering the film is pretty dark and shot mostly at night. Shrug.

Yeah Face Pounders 7 was radically advanced. I mean it gave us ideas, took us in new directions, things we would have never.......all my recent DIY has been based on it.

This is the look of a man who's quite familiar with the Face Pounders franchise.

dyson-gets-it-o.gif

or when they try to do an actual script with dialog :lol

Dialogue, schmialogue. No time for sweet talk, baby.

A couple of pics of this awesome figure. I've been playing around trying to find a good pose. This will do for now. I think Hot Toys has done really well here. The weight is impressive! It might even be heavier than the Iron Man Mk.42. :)

r-03-small_zps52f1c73d.jpg~original

r-01-small_zps599c1f47.jpg~original

U need to drybrush some gold on those shoulders.

A couple of pics of this awesome figure. I've been playing around trying to find a good pose. This will do for now. I think Hot Toys has done really well here. The weight is impressive! It might even be heavier than the Iron Man Mk.42. :)
r-03-small_zps52f1c73d.jpg~original

Great pose, consider it stolen:D

Is he heavier than Iron Patriot?

Finally picked was able to pick this figure up. Gotta say I'm very impressed and it's been worth the long wait. Have to get another detolf before I can display him :(
Bring on the damaged version!

Why did you use a white background? :slap I'm kidding, if I ever get around to doing my review, I'm waiting on my terminator. I want to show him in 3 different kinds of light but yeah man the movie was shot in the dark. I got some halloween low lights I'm going to use for a option as that's how I will display him, in low light not really bright light.

Someone else was having problems with him like towards the end of November, but seeing as SS doesn't even have stock for those that still have flexpays on him maybe Looten is waiting on his next shipment too. At least that would be the optimistic take on it, he could be a shady mother you know what.
I was trying to get a refund from him a couple of days ago, now he's completely ignoring me. Tried to open a case on paypal but wouldn't open it as its been more than 45 days after the transaction date. Does anyone know what I can do?

Back