Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23473_1298099465185_1611357248_708779_2265211_n.jpg

At local FedEx facility Package not due for delivery

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Mine's been at the local FedEx facility situated just a few miles away since this morning. That means, he's been there ALL DAY LONG. But since it's been scheduled for delivery not until tomorrow, I just have to wait another day. Happens frequently here. It's good to know what kind of service you're paying for.

At local FedEx facility Package not due for delivery

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Mine's been at the local FedEx facility situated just a few miles away since this morning. That means, he's been there ALL DAY LONG. But since it's been scheduled for delivery not until tomorrow, I just have to wait another day. Happens frequently here. It's good to know what kind of service you're paying for.

I'd just drive over there and pick it up. :huh

What do you guys think is the huge draw to the Guardian? I mean he's a kit bash with really nothing new minus a trophy and a mask. Granted he looks cool, but I'm just curious why there would be people willing to pay 600 for him on Ebay already?

P.S. This is not a dis guardian post. I like him myself and am glad I was able to get one from sideshow, I'm just curious why some are willing to pay so much.

Had 2 long meetings this morning and just got back to my office... and guess who was waiting for me!

Can't wait to get home to open him up!

What do you guys think is the huge draw to the Guardian? I mean he's a kit bash with really nothing new minus a trophy and a mask. Granted he looks cool, but I'm just curious why there would be people willing to pay 600 for him on Ebay already?

P.S. This is not a dis guardian post. I like him myself and am glad I was able to get one from sideshow, I'm just curious why some are willing to pay so much.

Because not everybody can have him. He's a very limited release. That's the only reason. Had he been as widely released as Lost, those who bought Lost would buy him and nobody else would've given him a second look.

My guess would be the mask and the fact it's a limited edition.

In general I think Predator collectors are extremely fervent. Look at Hot Toys P1 prices on ebay, this figure came out like what 1 year ago, and they have already more than doubled in price. Add a totally limited edition Predator (not a SSE add-on part), even a kit bashed one that sold out in like 3 seconds (I tried to get one 10 sec's in and was waitlisted) and you are bound to have Predator collectors drooling.

Yea thats true. The term "limited Edition" does send people running towards something. I was justing wondering if it was something specific to him. Like I said i'm not dissing the figure in anyway. The thing that sucks now is since I have all of the P2 figures now minus the Elder I'll need to get him at some point to complete the P2 collection. :panic:

Aside from the limited number made I'd say A.) The Bio is damn cool B.) The paint scheme is damn cool.

because the parasites on ebay and the retards who buy from them all think they're gonna sell it and retire off it.
it has no thing to do with the figure itself at all. it's just because of the "limited edition". works every time.

i got it because it's from the lost clan at the end of P2. if this was from some other movie i wouldn't have bothered.

Last edited:
Back