Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
box8p.jpg

box7g.jpg

box6b.jpg

box5c.jpg

box4j.jpg

waitlist is converting soon.... too bad its not for me, for my lady's brother-in-law. How much should i charge him? :nana: I see that its going for $500 + on the bay.....

Whoa! That really isn't cool. I truly hope you get a replacement, dude.

On a lighter note, I'm so stoked!!! My waitlist is scheduled to convert! Aaaaahahahaha!!! Unfortunately, I had to cancel T-1000 Sarah, but I'm fine with it. Can't wait to get this fig.

It hurt to look at that :monkey2 im sorry. should get a replacement, but I don't think they have any more... Unless they save some just for returns. (which would really suck:gah:)

can someone fix the dreads on gort? (heat trick)
would like to see him with his dreads the right way

My friend and I both got confirmation that we converted. mine was 7:53 I believe

It was 17:07:36

Last edited:
i can't even open it because the box is so jacked up. Calling SS now to see if I can exchange it. Hopefully I can do so at SDCC since I am heading there tomorrow.

So flipping pissed at my UPS driver. I can't stand the old man.

If my UPS guy brought a package in like that, he'd wait till I opened it to see if it was damaged. My mailman does the same thing. I'm betting the driver didn't do that, but whoever was working in the distribution place.

If my UPS guy brought a package in like that, he'd wait till I opened it to see if it was damaged. My mailman does the same thing. I'm betting the driver didn't do that, but whoever was working in the distribution place.

Have you ever seen how some UPS drivers load the trucks, it ain't pretty.

Back