Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from the limited number made I'd say A.) The Bio is damn cool B.) The paint scheme is damn cool.

Agreed. I like it enough to pay the premium for it in a month or so. Just something I'm willing to live with since I like this figure. I'm hoping to get lucky and have a board member sell me one without bending me over twice to get it.

Had a look at my e-bay watch list at the prices for this pice,avg price is $450-$500 one went for $700:horror at those prices i might sell mine.

to fund the T2 line.

:dunno what to do???????? help!!:monkey2

The mask is so cool and distinctive...or at least it was distinctive back when P2 came out. Seeing so many Predators on screen in the same scene was very cool and maybe unexpected and Gort/Guardian stood out because of that mask. Many here would have been kids at the time too and things we see as kids and continue to love as we get older means theres nostalgia attached. So thats the draw of the Guardian IMO, in addition to the simple fact that its a limited release.

Had a look at my e-bay watch list at the prices for this pice,avg price is $450-$500 one went for $700:horror at those prices i might sell mine.

to fund the T2 line.

:dunno what to do???????? help!!:monkey2
don't panic. you have plenty of choices:
1 - get an education and a real job.
2 - get connections in narcotics or black market weapons trades.
3 - find a cheaper hobby.

if you're living from paycheck to paycheck, or need to sell stuff just to buy more, you might not be cut out for high-end(ish) collecting.

don't panic. you have plenty of choices:
1 - get an education and a real job.
2 - get connections in narcotics or black market weapons trades.
3 - find a cheaper hobby.

if you're living from paycheck to paycheck, or need to sell stuff just to buy more, you might not be cut out for high-end(ish) collecting.

That's what billionaire real estate tycoons do and it works out pretty well for them. :dunno

Absolutely nothing wrong with selling stuff at a profit to buy more stuff.... that is, unless you're a communist.

Hi guys. I know there are lots of pictures already but it is my first Predator and I am so excited with it!:rotfl

DSC01410.jpg

DSC01400.jpg

DSC01398.jpg

DSC01406.jpg

Now my doubts. One of the items that come with it goes on the side of his left leg, am I Right? This piece has a gap on its top, does anything fit there?

DSC01402.jpg

Now the second piece is this one:

DSC01403.jpg

DSC01404.jpg

The only place I found to put it was at the back just like the Predator 1 had one on his back.

DSC01409.jpg

Thanks to everyone here in the Forum that helped me to get this!!!:hi5:

Yep, those are the right places for those parts. The net gun and the med-pack.

I also keep forgetting that this figure has the new more accurate breathmask.

Wow! Love all the great pics everyone is posting! After missing out on the initial pre-orders, being wait listed, then having my wait list item converted, I'm happy to say my Guardian Pred finally arrived today too! Nice having it before SDCC and having one less item to carry around the show! Got my 12" Blue Clone Lieutenant too! Very very cool day!

Those pics look great! I'm glad they grayed out the head to match the body. The promo pics must have just used a P1 head. looked out of place.

HOLY _____ Bro!

Thats got to sting like hell to receive a package like that

Hope the predator's ok!

In europe its hard to find one of these, at least for a good price.

i can't even open it because the box is so jacked up. Calling SS now to see if I can exchange it. Hopefully I can do so at SDCC since I am heading there tomorrow.

So flipping pissed at my UPS driver. I can't stand the old man.

Back