Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like Sideshow's order system is in turmoil. This is bad. Wondering why they didn't spend more effort to fix this problem area as sales is the main revenue driver of any business.

head.gif

Damn y order status has been on shipping soon for more than 72 hours now. I'm getting kinda worried too. Didn't get any emails about any card decline either.

Darnit! I got an email saying my card was declined but I checked the item status and it's still "item shipping soon" and the shipping cost is still not updated. Maybe I shouldn't have sent SS an email when I first saw the "card declined" status maybe they also got confused and thought they already charged my card? Sent them an email to retry the card again.

Really confused now.

Better call them fast. If your card was really declined they only give you 48hrs to provide a new card or else they would cancel the order.

Darnit! I got an email saying my card was declined but I checked the item status and it's still "item shipping soon" and the shipping cost is still not updated. Maybe I shouldn't have sent SS an email when I first saw the "card declined" status maybe they also got confused and thought they already charged my card? Sent them an email to retry the card again.

Really confused now.

I don't know if this helps but this happened to me. I got charged $230.66 on the 9Th of this month. *This is were it get confusing* According to them, It was a Pre-charge. They didn't actually charge my card until yesterday. It's like they took the money then put it back. Now I'm here thinking I've paid for it when they never got the money. So...when they ran the debit card it was declined and I had to transfer money into that to pay for him. I use a separate account to pay for stuff like that.

Last edited:
Typically I will get a charge before an item ships, but then after a few days that charge will dissapear and the final one shows up.

Usually the first charge is a bit higher as the actual shipping cost is less. Seems this happens with a number of on-line retailers that offer pre-orders, but so far (knock on wood) I haven't had any issues.

haha im not a hater or something...but its a recycled predator with funny looking dreads.

The only good thing is the mask.

Anyways, congrats for the ones who have it! Its still a HT Predator :rock

I don't doubt this explanation but there's a couple problems with it.

When that company Gort (Japan) released that P1 kit in the first pic you posted, it only came with one head (Unmasked).

pieces_10.jpg

It didn't have that base, or Masked portrait. That came from another P1 kit Gort released.

picsofpredfordan001.jpg

But that kit didn't have any extra Bio either. It only came with two heads: Masked and Unmasked.

picsofpredfordan002.jpg

So that first pic you posted is actually a combination of two kits: The Masked (Bio) head and base from one, and the body from another.

Their P2 kit (that was released in 2004) came with two Bio's: The regular P2 Bio and (I believe) the Ram Bio. Not the Gort Bio.

All those other Bio's (in the third pic you posted) were made after the model kit was released and sold separately at a Japanese model show (Not sure if Gort made the extra Bio's or if someone else did). So they didn't come with the original kit. Apparently the entire kit (including all the extra Bio's) were recasted and sold together as a set later on.

Maybe I was late in getting them and got them all together, hence my recollection of them. Are you sure the P2 kit came out in 2004 though? I'm sure I had the clear cast version and white resin version in the late 90's. I remember I had it before I moved in with my ex-fiance, and that was before 2000. Maybe you meant it came out in '94. Regardless, when I got my P2 kit, it was sold with all the bios pictured there, and the Gort was with it.

I don't know who did the build up on P1, but I know the base and the skulls in that first shot are actually from the GEOMetric Predator kit.

I just recieved the metric ton of confirmation and shipping e-mails sent out by SSC. This puppy's on his way! He'll arrive in two days. The whole $20 shipping thing was fixed on the LAST day of their 72 hour window. And he was shipped then. SSC doesn't usually seem to cut things that close, but I guess they've been swamped over the past few days.

Great pics, guys! He looks like a rustic/Western version of P1's albino twin! But in a badass way. Think he'll be my fave HT Pred. Their latest stuff is jaw-droppingly done.

SDCC Exclusive Hot Toys GUARDIAN PREDATOR 2 Sideshow

9 Bids $399.00 Time left:3d 0h 43m

its going up now people are seeing him!!

mines here tomorrow its landed in the uk!!!! i'll post loads of pics for you all.

SDCC Exclusive Hot Toys GUARDIAN PREDATOR 2 Sideshow

9 Bids $399.00 Time left:3d 0h 43m

its going up now people are seeing him!!

mines here tomorrow its landed in the uk!!!! i'll post loads of pics for you all.

Same here might take a day or two to get though customs and the Irish seas :D

Back