Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not even a problem with the helmet head?

My wife was boiling some water, i just held the end of the helmet head over the steam for 30-45 seconds (it didn't affect the electronics at all) and slowly twisted the head on until it went all the way down and now it's an amazing piece. I am now more than happy, lit up it's awesome and a must have.

Mine will be in my hands on monday, keeping my fingers crossed that I get a good piece if not it's back off to csc for a refund.

I asked Richard from CSC to check mine out, and he offered to put the head on for me before shipping it out. So this way I will be assured one in working order and no issues. Assuming of course nothing happens in transit. Should be here this coming week.

Before I go on vacation, I wanted to show you some pictures of the final version of the "MULTICOLOR DELUXE" display stand (shown with a 1/8 light cycle because I'm still waiting for my 1/6 :impatient:):

FzqRN.jpg

4uJ2g.jpg

W6CJi.jpg

37cWF.jpg

Btw3A.jpg

xoyVO.jpg

I77ch.jpg

B45pC.jpg

The dimensions are 70x36 (height 26.5) cm.

Yeah I really like it, looks awesome in the dark. Trying to figure out what pose to go with.

This had me crack up. I know that this has a few differen display options but my first though was, "he's stuck in a bike riding pose. What other poses are there! Sit him on the shelf and you're done!" :lol

Back